What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Brother 11

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know how many of you guys watch Big Brother, but Ive been watching it for years now...but Im a reality show junkie..I really like BB and think I could win it hehe ..the only thing is I wouldnt be able to smoke for like3 months and thats not good!

This season has the usual ppl...the jocks, the nerds, the boobs, the brains!

Showtime has an after hour show thats uncut and you can really get to see what they are like, not the edited version you get on the network show....

Theres one girl that laughs at everything she says even when its not the least bit funny...a cpl of girls ran around in these little skimpy lingerie things...anything to get on camera I guess!!

Here are a cpl of the players

these are the popular ppl..they put the housemates in cliques like they had in High School...the brains, popular and the athletes...

Hope some of you out there like this show hehehe

let smoke and laugh at the Guineapigs!!! [thats what some of the websites call em]

growshower

babba, it isn't bad really, i think the first one i ever saw was the first one from this season, i guess it never really appealed to me much, but i have never been much of a t.v person, always outdoors, .....that guy that came in that they made the head of household seems like a pretty big douche though....we'll see i am gonna continue watching this season, see what is up with bb

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea Jessie is an idiot...cant walk by a mirror without checkin out his body!! ....He really likes himself! hahaha I was hoping cowboy would make into the house, hes more real then any of em!

daddy fingaz

I can still remember bein in Dam when the very 1st was aired in Netherlands and it was a bit more of a 'social experiment', not that i had any idea what was actually goin on!

My mrs watches the UK BB and i have to admit it can be quite interesting/amusing at times!

R

randude101

Nokuy My wife is the one that watches it. I just can't help getting tidbits.

Check out the video I posted and hit the 2 minute mark. It should make you laugh.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I just wish I was behind the scenes orchestrating stuff like ..

.. waiting until the whole house started fighting and suddenly a handful of gladiator weapons fall from the ceiling or ..

.. lace the toilet paper with some fiberglass insulation..

.. Julie Chen hosts the show naked while explaining how she got the job ..

.. new surprise HOH is the body of Karl Malden.. and the current houseguests are so busy trying to figure out who it is they dont seem to notice hes dead.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All really good ideas Verite! Im so surprised they haven't implemented those yet!!! hahaha

I think Julies a puffer..so maybe she could do it naked smoking a joint!?!!?!?

T

TrichyTrichy

I want Will,Boogie and Janelle to return as special houseguests :)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Janelle is my all time fav BB housemate...she was awesome!

GW259H385

T

TrichyTrichy

She is awesome!!!! She chats all the time on 'survivor sucks'.
Remember hunkasaurus Hardy? He is on that new reality show about miami beach.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
.. Julie Chen hosts the show naked while explaining how she got the job ..

now thats what im talking about!

also i wonder if they have some sort or voyeuristic hidden toilet/shower cams in the womens bathroom??!!! i would def. subscribe!

R

randude101

Ha, the show is starting. I was watching my Tom Petty Concert and Biography DVD set. She asked me to bring the DVDs upstairs so that I could be with her. She is in a chat room about the show and watching live feeds on her laptop with the headphones on. As soon as I get my DVD going she tells me, "I am sorry, the show starts in 4 minutes. I will go down stairs to watch it." So I am like no babe, just turn off what I am watching. I feel tricked. She is trying to draw me into it.

Ha a new development. Some baseball game or something is running late and forcing her to wait for it to start. She is feverously working her laptop to see what is up. This is addiction.

feltonmuggs

I never was interested nor ever watched an episode of bb until my house guest this weekend. We stayed up baked watched both the network episode then the after hours on showtime. I was only able to watch it because I was so baked. The only thing I laughed at was the girl who laughed at herself.

I can't say whether I'd watch another episode, but I suspect there will be a lot of hookin up on this show. Girl on girl etc they're all freaks!

If you watch the network version, it's almost like you HAVE TO WATCH the showtime after hours that's where the real shit goes down.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Ha, the show is starting. I was watching my Tom Petty Concert and Biography DVD set. She asked me to bring the DVDs upstairs so that I could be with her. She is in a chat room about the show and watching live feeds on her laptop with the headphones on. As soon as I get my DVD going she tells me, "I am sorry, the show starts in 4 minutes. I will go down stairs to watch it." So I am like no babe, just turn off what I was watching. I feel tricked. She is trying to draw me into it.

Dude...that sucks...Tom Petty ROCKS

R

randude101

Yeah Igro, I will put on the Petty stuff when ever her stuff finishes. It appears pre-empted right now. I am certainly going to have to hit the joint again before the Petty show.

The DVD set, I got it at Best Buy, Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers, Running down a dream.

There are concerts on this that are so good. They put only the best of the best in there. Tom Petty is pretty good, but his original keyboard and lead guitarist are some of the best players in the world. I really think he got lucky getting those guys.

There is a guitar solo in the song Running Down a dream that is perfect.

I was near Gainesville last week and I thought about the boys.