What's new

The Official NBA Discussion

NateDizz

Haha. Yeah I know the NBA season is over. That means it's perfect timing!

There's lots of things worth discussing that happen from now until the start of next season and it all starts with the draft on June 25 (less than two weeks away). The end of a season and the months leading up to a new season are very exciting.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Shit i hope the lakers can keep ariza and lamar but if i had to pick, ill take lamar

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not me, Ariza's younger and a gamer. Lamar runs so hot and cold, cut 'em loose.

Shaq to Cavs? Gonna happen? What do the Cavs need, to improve?

Think Garnett will be back 100%? C's keep Big Baby?

Can L.A. repeat?

Discuss...

smoke1sun

Veteran
Not me, Ariza's younger and a gamer. Lamar runs so hot and cold, cut 'em loose.

Think Garnett will be back 100%? C's keep Big Baby?

Can L.A. repeat?

Discuss...

He might be younger and a gamer, but he does not pose the match up problems the lamar odum does when he steps on the court. Plus its not like ariza has had multiple good seasons, in my eyes still has awhile to prove if he will be consitant or not.

Shaq to the cavs. I dont dont think it will do much for the cavs, just clog the middle up for Labron. For the time that Shaq will be healthy enough to play.

Garnett. Im a lakers fan so ill be to bias to comment on that on. hahaha. :dueling:

emmy75

Well Lamar said he wants to stay in LA even for less money. I don't think either one of them are going anywhere.

I cant wait to see Bynum develop into a great player. Hopefully he wont get injured again next season

smoke1sun

Veteran
Well Lamar said he wants to stay in LA even for less money. I don't think either one of them are going anywhere.

I cant wait to see Bynum develop into a great player. Hopefully he wont get injured again next season

That will be nice, but he's not a very smart basketball player (low basketball IQ) but he's young and has time. Lets hope he doesnt turns out to be another Qwame Brown. lol I doubt that.

B

BigHerm

Cavs need more than Shaq. Would definitely be an upgrade from freakin ilgauskas though. I'm thinking more along the lines of Chris Paul, Chris Bosch, or Dwayne Wade... That's if they don't want LeBron to go play for the Knicks.

G

Greyskull

haha kwame

and Michael picked him! crazy....
at leats he has had a better career than say the Kandi man

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I say Ariza signs with LA (or some other team) for 5 years, 40 mil. Do any of you think he can get more than 8 mil a year, given today's economy? A lot of NBA franchises are hurting...

smoke1sun

Veteran
I say Ariza signs with LA (or some other team) for 5 years, 40 mil. Do any of you think he can get more than 8 mil a year, given today's economy? A lot of NBA franchises are hurting...

Its hard saying, look how much lewis makes for Orlando. Crazy.

I think the lakers paid, sasha 15mil over 3 years.

Damn we need him both, i want a dynasty.

G

Greyskull

the busses will pay the tax
gotta keep lamar & ariza
the money the busses will make winning titles will wash out the tax.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Sasha Vujacic is stinky poo-poo. Everytime he threw up a brick from the 3-pt line I laughed. He seems like he's trying way too hard; needs to relax and let the game come to him.

emmy75

Sasha Vujacic is stinky poo-poo. Everytime he threw up a brick from the 3-pt line I laughed. He seems like he's trying way too hard; needs to relax and let the game come to him.

yah eurogreasy didnt contribute much during the finals. but the other eurogreasy finally showed up. and hopefuly having tasted the sweet nectar of victory he will want more.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, 'eurogreasy', that's a great term. It does seem like all those euro players have the long hair, which as they sweat gets wetter and makes them look, well, greasy. Poop-jacic, Gasol, Nowitzki, guess the euro's like the long hair...
Maybe the NBA will become a league of 'who's eurogreasy is better?'. Hedo couldn't pull through for the Magic in the Finals, Ilgauskus couldn't help the Cavs, and Ginobili wasn't available for the Spurs... (I know, he's Argentinean, so maybe he's a south american greasy?)

I

idoreallytry

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!
i say we keep big baby and garnett comes back next year in the best shape of his life and the C's win thier 18th title,,,peace

B

BuddahBoyee

in your wildest dreams the C's do much anymore. They look old and tired..sorry just what I saw this season. A LAKERS repeat is what you'll see.

I

idoreallytry

speaking of dreams,,, you must be having a recurring nitemare of the 39 point beat down in the clinching game last year lol, maybe this years victory will help you get a lil better sleep, but remember you got a few more championships to win b4 you all can hold a candle to the C's,,,peace
Lakers fan blah hahaha lol,,,have a good one can't wait til next year,,,i hope there are some real gems in the draft,,,peace bro hope to see you next year in the finals,,,peace

G

Greyskull

i hope KGs knee gets better or the Celts are going right back in the middle of the heap they floated in for 15 years befroe KG saved them....

he's "old" and got some mileage... and now knee injuries? I hope you are not putting your title hopes for 2009-2010 on the doctor who performed the surgery....

and how many C championships did the C's win so far this decade.. 1?
Lake Show is ruling the decade with 4 and a chance at 5.

here's to a healthy KG knee :friends: lol