What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Noob Needs Fert Guide!!!!

stikik22

Hi all, i am growing in a small cab, L=24,W=16, H=24. I have a few things on hand that i wiould like some guidance on add them as a nute program.

bat gauno ancient organics 10-2-1 for veg, i really dont need help as fas a veg goes.

Bat guano grow primal harvest 0-12-1
horticultral molasses
shultz all purpose

:laughing: this is where i need help, i will be growing in 32 oz cups, using hyponex soil, its a cheap soil from the walgreenes by my house, in what ratio should i add the bloom to my flowering plants and hw often. Should i just mix it in the soil and let it be till harvest? The bag says to use it every three months on container plants. i have never used the before on harvest plants but the veg stuff seems to work well i top dress about every two weeks with no problems. thanks in advance

stikik22

but nothing about what i have, these are the only nutes i have to work with, i was looking for a nudge in the right direction as far as working with what you got. i ahvent any blodd meal or bone meal, or dolomite lime. so my recipe would consist of the above, would this work if siply mix the two guanos and add to soil??

Limited to what you listed, I would add some of the primal harvest to the soil when transplanting into their flowering pot and feed using the schultz and the molasses with every feeding.

As far as the ratio, I would start off using 1/4 to 1/2 what is recommended and if all is well I would add more till I found what the plant can handle.

Alcatraz

hi guys,

i didn´t want to open a new thread for this short question, so i hope it´s no problem when i post it here ;)

the most boxes of the micro grows are made out of a pc tower or a wodden box. you think it also goes with those plastic boxes you may know ?

http://www.my-buero.de/images/artikel/716017A1.gif

of course i would stick it up with white/black plastic inside , 2 pc ventilators and 3x cfl´s.

You think it could work or does this cause problems with this box ?

I must say that i only need it for vegging my babies a bit after i will sent them out in garden ;)

Last edited: