What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moving Forward with PM

Smokesweed

Hey guys been lurking on this forum since I was 16 and I need some advice.

I have about 10-15 cuts about a foot and a 1/2 tall, (pretty thick foliage) that my I was planning to use as mothers for a very large licensed outdoor crop. I wasn't able to put time into the room during the start of veg (watering once a week,no humidity or carbon control and pretty low temperatures) and when i came back to the house after a particularly long absence the plants were infested with powdery mildew. I've dealt with in the past and was able to clean the plants off but I got to thinking that just because I removed the visible mildew it might still be carried in the plant and effect the clones, yield etc.. I haven't seen anyone discussing this aspect of powdery mildew and gardening just wondering if i should move forward or get new mothers although time is very limited right now and I wouldn't be able to get the same cuts

-thanks yall

Latest posts

Latest posts