What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JLP - Amnesia 99

Marley

Howdy Peeps,

O.K i am starting the seeds under a 110w star lite witch is a white light, i have them soaking in a dark warm place. They are going in soil 2mozs and first day will be Thursday. I will be putting them into Canna PRO soil and will put the feed up on the next post.

Heres a pic of the seeds

Heres a pic of the grow area, there is this improvement to be make to the room.

Cant wait to c these baby grow

Peace out

TheIO

Im gonna sprout mine soon maybe i should post some of my picts here too? If you dont mind?

Thanks,
Theio

Marley

Hey man, this place is a community u r more than welcome. It would be nice to be able to compare notes, I look forward to it.

One love

Peace

Joemutt1978

I will post some pics too,

When I sprout them, right now i just threw in 6 of jlp's G-13 Haze into flowering, and just finished smoking his Pheonix Haze- the best i have had yet, well only out of say 15 strains, but jlp has his shit together I know that,

-mutt

TheIO

Well im only going to soak 3 seeds cause thats what i have room for... but heres a little picture

:wave: :joint:

I got all 8 of mine soaking, and i have 3 of his Phoenix about 2 weeks old.i may sprout more, i got sour bubble 1st bx goin with the phoenix. I'll be postin pics if no one minds. Thanks...........Herb

G

I got mine started too so I'll be checking in here to compare with everyone.

Darn, I was suppose to start some here a few days ago but there was a change in plan. Wish I was runnin' with ya. I got my popcorn and chair. Can't wait. Good growing!
NoS

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Man, Im looking forward to douing this, but not just yet as i must concenbtrate on whats happening now. I am looking forward to thes though, sounds a rfantastic cross with some great history on both sides. I dunno how JLP manages to keep coming uop with these killer crosses, lol.

Marley

Seeds soakin and planted

Seeds soakin and planted

Howdy peeps,

i put down 19 seeds in total of x11 Amnesia 99 and x8 B13xBlueberry Moonshine, i soak them for 25 hours in a dark,warm place.

Here are the Amnesia 99, 3 or 4 of them do not crack. These are light brownly colour.

Heres the B13xBlueberry Moonshine, as u can c all of these baby crack. All these seed were quite fat and a nice light grey colour.

Here they are in the pots, they are in Canna soil

And finish

Hope u enjoy, will keep u updated to as an when they sprout.

Peace

wickyd

HAHA, sorry guys, I totally missed the appropriate thread to put this in, but rock on man, I'll watch this thread, I'll be poppin a few soon as well... I just harvested my Whos Yer Daddy's and after a sample I gave props to JLP in your thread, haha *woops*

JLP, you da man, thats all I gots to say, got mine! merci beaucoup.... you're an awesome dude

wickyd

Last edited:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Normally when I aquire new seeds I put them in the collection and can't decide what to grow.
As soon as I got mine today...I put them into pre-soaked RW cubes and put them in a dark closet.

I got a good feeling about these beans. With every one growing these out on this thread, we should all have good help.

tokeAcola

I figured I'd jump in on this thread too, if it's alright.

I had 15/17 germ and they went into soil last night, just waiting for them to sprout now. I'll be putting them out under the TX sun in mid Feb. along with some Burmaberry.

-- tAc