What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome's Kill

G

What up everyone? Hope it's all good in whatever part of paradise you might reside in. I just wanted to show some of the flavors that I've either recently run or am currently running. Some of these pics have been posted elsewhere, but this will be where I put all my stash shots.

First up is my old faithful. I absolutely adore this plant. Blockhead

G

Now that is some serious dank!!

that bubble looks like it would melt a brain! haha

Big Ups! :rasta:

G

jebus man, did i mention to come on by and hang out anytime at all? lol. pure sickness there bro. is that bubble blockhead too?

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
lol that shit is just batty lookin man :yes::yes:
hey do ya got a link to the grow thread on that bad mama jamma? haha damn! thanks in advance :)
id definitely give this one a spin sometime. that cut ever comes my way i wont be passing it up.
lookin forward to the next round of pics :) be well

edit: woops found the link in your sig haha cool :) good coffee/mornin read here!
take care

Last edited:

ElGato

Veteran
dayum........thats just dank!!!

nice shots Krome.........the TK is awesome>>>>just got a sample nug the other day
and i'm really liking her

ElGato

G

ElGato..His Triangle taste different than the TK I sent ya.I need to try it to see the difference myself..

Love the shots Krome..I always wanted to run blockhead..going through my beans now to see if I have any...I think I do...Keep up the great work bud

G

I've really slacked on this one. Here's a few newer additions to the stash.

chocolate diesel x lemon thai

banana og kush 1

banana og kush 2

elite genetics chemdawg x sd

Latest posts

Latest posts