What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what are the headiest/most psychedelic strains?

devilgoob

Veteran
i was wondering what strains youve experienced that had no body buzz, no numbing, and no stone, but got the clearest most psychedelic high off of....ive heard about haze, ssh, c99, and durban.....but i want to know i few more like that

Last edited:
T

The_Skunkist

Haze right !
Super Silver Haze ... Get a nothern light x haze pheno and you are totally stoned ...
C99 right ...
Grapefruit from female seeds also ...
Durban ... Huuuuuuuu ! After some durban I need a little sleep ...
Power Plant has a great speedy sativa buzz .
Some sweet cindy phenos were great ... High like cocaine ..
Passion #1 as a good sativa high also .

Peace man !

G

closest to trippy weed for me has been bros grimm dtc99...sweet licorice tasting head f*ck, fast too for such a sativa profile, easily 8wks or a touch sooner

Last edited:
G

what are the headiest/most psychedelic strains?

I'm interested in the same sort of strains. Which, if any, are low growers? I know most will be sativa dominant and taller on average. Anything good for low growing indoors? I can go 5 feet at most

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I've been very happy with both Malawi Gold and Flo - both very crisp head highs with no ceiling, and extremely psychedelic at high doses. Also very low-anxiety for such power. I like them so much I crossed them together and I'm currently testing out a couple of phenos...at 40 days flower, though I'm expecting these to finish around 70-80...

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Most sativas will at least partially fulfill your desire of "no body buzz, no numbing, and no stone, but got the clearest most psychedelic high" :)

Haze's fit the bill in every way, super soaring high, but a long flowering time. I grow indoors so i've currently got a FemaleSeeds Neville's Haze hybrid growing (something like 90% Nevs Haze x 10% Jack Herer to help bring flowering time down), and you can start it under 12/12 from day 1 - no veg stage required, so us indoor growers can still get away with growing it :)

Cinderella 99 is a personal favourite, especially the pineapple pheno - its smell and taste are unmistakably pineapple and sooo good, it's high is superb - right up there in every sense of the word, and it finishes flowering in 40-60 days depending on pheno - usually 50ish, very fast considering its sativa dominant profile.

If you grow outdoors youll have a lot more options, especially the closer you are to the equator. If you're very patient you may want to try Zamal 8)

T

The_Skunkist

Marley Collie ->OUTDOOR<- from Sensi. Killer psychedelic jamaican haze style high :rasta:

Useless

Real Chocolate thai. Got me so high it was like a mild PCP trip. Haven't seen it since the 80's though. Good luck.

G

Stop it!!!!!!!! I want to try them ALL!! It's too cold here to grow those long flowering strains outside. And they get too tall for my indoor space . Maybe cindy99 but no seeds available. And I would rather have a mind blowing "pure" sativa anyway. I remember some we got back in the late seventies. I didn't know much back then but I noticed it looked a lot different than the usual seedy shit we got routinely. The buds had a few seeds but not mant and most looked immature in hindsite(small and greenish) The weed was also a different shade of green. The buds were smallish and not real tight/dense. They looked kindy twisty and a bit airy. We were told not to be driving around like we sometimes did if smoking this stuff. My g/f andd I smoked it while on the beach where I lived then. We were lucky to find our way back to my apt LOL. Oh my that stuff was just mind blowing. The initial rush was so intense!!!!!!

I'd love to know what strain it was. Paid $80.00 for that oz. and couldn't ever get another. Guy said he got it off a guy from California. Att an oz the "regular" schwag weed was $35/oz.

I want some more!!

Dr. Bloom

You can keep these strains within 5ft easily if you scrog them or 12/12 from seed or clone.

Mabye C99xHaze or c99xPanama Red from Wallyduck could be good for you.

G

Commercial sativa strains like SSH, Jack Herer, C99 are all fine and well, but in my experience, only pure sativas like Zamal, Malawi Gold and Thai are truly psychedelic. Try and get hold of some Female Seeds Zamal x Neville's Haze or Zamal x Skunk Special, I have a zamal pheno of the former that is very psychedelic.

K2, Belladonna and Santa Maria are all pretty psychedlic commercial offerings, but psychedelic in a different way.

Malawi Gold is available a few places and is pretty pschedelic, I could mention lots more but few are available to buy anywhere. Look out for things like Colombian Black, Vietnamese Black, Thai etc. appearing on seedbay, keep an eye on breeder's choice, they have a few offerings that would fit the bill, including original Haze.

bigbag

Veteran
- HAZE
- Acapulco Gold
- Muai Wowee
- Thai stick
- Kali Mist/Western winds
- African Black(nigerian)
- Malawi cobs
- Westmoreland Jamaican
- Columbian Santa Marta gold
- Indonesian
- PNG gold
- Molakai leper buds
- Puna Budder
- Trainwreck (arcata)
- Oregon purple Thai
- Cambodian grandparent
- Vision
- Love Potion
- John Sinclair
- Willie Nelson
- alot of reef's sativas(reeferman to the rescue!)

G

Mother's Finest

Mother's Finest

hey,
Mothers finest is one of my favorites, the description from sensi is right on and I really couldn't say it any better, it says there are less frequent indica influenced phenotypes, yet I didn't find any. and the last sentence says it all for me; sharp pine-haze aroma, yum! no fruit and stinky/sticky
It's my favorite for doin' stuff!

peace
G

Another incredible hybrid with roots in the Jack Herer breeding program, this next-generation Sativa is one of Sensi’s more recent creations. Upon release, Mother's Finest was an instant hit, winning first place for Sativa at the 2002 Cannabis Cup just a few months later. Mother's Finest is more a Hazey offshoot of the Herer line than a direct Jack-descendant. However, just like Jack Flash, Mother's Finest is best understood as a purposeful fine-tuning of Jack Herer’s multi-faceted gene pool.

Jack Herer sits right on the cusp of the Sativa-Indica divide, Jack Flash is a Skunk-heavy variant and our gorgeous Mother's Finest - with her sweet-sour flavour rush and ecstatic cerebral high - represents the Haze-dominant side of the family Naturally, the most Sativa-leaning examples of Mother's Finest will require the full flowering time, though this is still a considerably shorter period than comparable Haze hybrids. Less frequent phenotypes with a stronger Indica influence can mature in eight weeks. Mother's Finest gains height quickly when blooming, even in her more Indica form, so growers with limited upward space should flower early. Like other mostly-Sativa hybrids, this strain can be put into 12/12 as rooted clones or small seedlings.

The divine sight and smell of Mother's Finest in full flower will delight any lover of cannabis, right up to the most dedicated Sativa worshiper. Her conical bud formation takes shape early in flowering as profuse sprays of long-haired calyxes sprint along the stem and branches to join up the clusters at each internode. In later weeks, the spear-shaped colas expand into impressive lime green stalactites of crystal-smothered bud. As her pistils darken, the calyxes of Mother's Finest swell and harden, maximising the surface area available for resin glands to multiply. Some phenotypes display extra-vigorous production, forcing calyxes into miniature peaks at the top and sides of large buds, giving the main colas a wickedly horned look. Elements of musky, fruity skunk and earthy Afghanica are clearly detectable beneath the sharp pine-Haze aroma of Mother's Finest buds.

G

I wouldn't call Columbian Santa Marta gold psychedelic at all, it's more of a mellow, smily, giggly high.

G

Thanks for all those replies. I should be able to find something. I'll be using a mini hydro hut with 400W, but it will be worth it(to me) if I can only put 1 or 2 plants in it.

Cheers Obli

PS
Lots of nice people on here helped make the grow I'm chopping, drying, curing right now a sucess. THANKS

soxy

Oblidio49 said:
Thanks for all those replies. I should be able to find something. I'll be using a mini hydro hut with 400W, but it will be worth it(to me) if I can only put 1 or 2 plants in it.

Cheers Obli

PS
Lots of nice people on here helped make the grow I'm chopping, drying, curing right now a sucess. THANKS

Use a 430 Sun Agro...far superior to an ordinary 400....blue spectrum=bloom.

Latest posts

Latest posts