What's new

Shoreline

Fire

awesome yo

awesome yo

awwwwww yeaaa....look at the juicy - juiciness....

smells like a dead skunk soaked in paint thinner/gasoline and oranges floating around

it's starting to stank man.......

:woohoo: :muahaha:

nick11

Veteran
Nice shoreline inline6, I have wanted this strain ever since hearing about how strong the smell is. Hows the high?

exactlywatt

Damn inline, you are lucky to have that cut!!! I haven't smoked any Shoreline since i moved from h-town. :(
Nice job on those!!!

Last edited:
G

Fire is better at describing the smells and tastes than I am, I just know its superior and has a hard core lingering skunk taste, but his description above is spot on.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Damn!!! Inline if your pics get any better I think I am gonna be able to smell them from here!!! You smell dat?? :sasmokin:

exactlywatt

I got a boy who has some NLxShoreline(NorthShore) S1's 30 days into flower, he says they're lookin nice and frosty! I'm hoping that roadkill comes through in them. I'll try and get him to get me some pics soon.

G

Thanks, the pics will def get better with experience, and maybe more/any editing.

watt, sounds interesting Id love to see anything related to shoreline feel free to post pics if you can get any.

THCzr

nice!

nice lookin buds man. i've been patiently waiting to meet this girl in person! one of these days....

THC

beancounter

Veteran
looks pretty good to me, she's definately faster than ECSD, looks like she's perfect at about 70 days..

just waiting on her to root before I can get her into my garden, can't wait to see how she stacks up against the other stinkers in my garden.

G

13 weeks

13 weeks

inline, let her go till 13 weeks, she will literally BLOW UP keep fans on her because she'll catch a case of bud rot from being let bud for 13 weeks, but if done right.... oh the yield

G

Yea thanks for the tip ed but no thanks. When I got the cut they told me they pull it at 56 days in hydro and it has always been done with a decent amount of amber. They had the cut for over 7 years and know exactly what they are doin. In a soil grow like mine it should take about a week longer, mine experienced some lighting stress in the first couple weeks and it ended up taking them a few days longer. I say the harvest window on the shore is 8-10 wks, kinda like SourD but a little faster.

Fire

Shoreline.....it's not the Holy Grail of all strains..but definitely something dank, stinky, and special.........her only downfall is the tolerance build up....is pretty fast...... it's dank punch you out relaxation mania...but after a week.....of constant SL smokin....you won't feel the same .... like I could smoke Bubba for a month straight and it will always get me baked....

smells like = fuel/gasoline, skunk, meat, onions, citrus orange, slightly fruity

tastes like = all skunk...mad lingering

SL grows short and bushy..indica profile.....but with hyrbid-ish 50/50 leaves...medium average feeder.....

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts