What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alternative to a pre pressing box?

yahooman

I have exhausted my funds buying a press,bags and scrape tool..lol
Is there an easy way to prep bud for the bag without using a pre press box?

carson

fill up a correctly sized plastic bag and then squeeze it together, then rip the bag apart to get the pre pressed block out

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I simply press my nugs in parchment paper. Bags are a gimmick. Do you know how much resin remains in the bag after you're done pressing?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I press a lot of rosin. I use about a gram a day. I don't use bags unless I'm pressing dry sift. No need for a bag if you pre-press into a puck. And, no, you DEFINITELY don't get debris if you do it right.

Even if you press plain buds without pre-pressing, any debris is usually on the very inside edge and is very easy to pick up or push aside with the rosin collection tool.

There are many ways to skin this cat. Pick your flavor. I generally only press 2 or 3 grams of flower at one time. If you see debris in this... you can have it. ;)

Attachments

• rosinstash.jpg
    rosinstash.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 43

yahooman

Those colors are fitting for autumn,you should put them on the Thanksgiving table for decoration,then smoke a bit before the pumpkin pie

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Those bags are a waste of money and oil. Save your squished pucks, and use them to make butter, just like with ABV. The cylindrical pre-puck tube is about perfect for a 3x5 plate.

Latest posts

Latest posts