What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TV shows that you miss hard!

med_breeder

Tv is an interesting past time. But from time to time there are shows that really cling to my heart.

for me that show is Lost!

Since then the only show that I have remotely cared for is Revenge.

What are the shows from your past that you still yearn for?

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
herman's head
that one show with the guy who was like a psychic or really lucky or some shit, he was always on the run and buying lottery tickets he knew the winning numbers to.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I know it will be back...but it is gone for now...I miss Sons of Anarchy!!
Shit had me hooked!!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
earth 2
lucky louie
lost
testees
better offted
arrested development

and moooorrree

I

icon

M*A*S*H - although i own the box set
Quantum Leap
Home Improvement
3rd rock from the sun - again i own the box set but i wish it went longer then 6 seasons

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I liked Lost at first but it got soooo complicated, with all the back stories, if you missed a minute you were "lost" hehe at least for me. It was great in the beginning but just got to be too much!
Ya Seinfeld was sooo funny...I miss Reno 911 too..show had me laughin hard!

Bunz

Sanford & Son
The Jeffersons
Chico and the Man
TJ Hooker.................who the fuck am I kidding, NO ONE misses that show!!!! :D

NIGHT COURT!!!
yeah Night Court! don't know why, but I loved that show!
Lost, I am with Babba I loved it but got disgruntled in the last season especially as it got too complicated and the ending made no fucking sense at all! And for the record, I HATED, absolutely HATED Seinfeld. And Oprah and Doctor Phil and any and all cop shows or spy movies! How can anyone watch that rubbish! :D