What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(OG x G-13) start Week 7

Cutting from LM of BC, from th-seeds so i originally so i hear...

picture.php

picture.php

check out link in my sig. for full thread.

thanks,
Cg

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
very nice but i would modify your post to exclude "dna" because chances are a mod will delete your post

other than that nice buds

^^ Im not going to censor my life for ICMAG...

they do it for me.... thats their job anyways...

I feel the TOU is kinda mental... censoring information for profits and market shares.

they clean up every other thread, some slip some dont, I hear ya though...

this the truth.. DnA..... not promoting them... jus the way it is...

thanks...

i can give a smoke report now, cause have ran it before...

its basically chemy og taste... less couch lock than a straight og.... balanced high... smooth taste... very similar to og imo.

ill post some more pics and dried cured shots when done

cg

^^ not quite sure what u mean but im flushing with flora-kleen for last 2 weeks of flowering.... going 8 1/2 weeks... chop soon

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
sweet sounds great

I love florakleen as well. Great working stuff and the price is perfect as well.

Can't wait to check the pics out and nice dna genetics for sure.

sweet sounds great

I love florakleen as well. Great working stuff and the price is perfect as well.

Can't wait to check the pics out and nice dna genetics for sure.

i fugged up with my first post... was thinking of another clone only floating around that i got...

this one the mk-ultra... is from thseeds, orginally.. but this is a cutting floating around bc.

master shake

I wonder how many people would be afraid to puff on that?! Very nice!

Any idea where the g13 came from in the cross? What nuts did you use? Saw you mention flora-kleen, floranova line?

Latest posts

Latest posts