What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urkel or Lavender

dawolf

I know a several years back some people were saying that Urkel and Lavender were possibly from the same cut and was wondering if anyone out there has had both. If so, what do you think? I've had some Urkel but not Lavender.

dawolf

I know that and know where they are from, but this was questioned way back and think even Subby thought so. I'm looking for people whom have had both cuts and grown them out.

_Haste_

tried 'em both.. no comparisons came to mind.. but i smoked them a great distance apart.. gonna have to go with urkle by a mile though..

T

theJointedOne

i like lavender better imho its much better. im also just not a big urkel fan

wetfly

how is the erkle to grow?--easy?- I love the color in the buds.--any recomendations in strains as far as really good color is concerned??--im fairly new indoors {2 yrs} but have 10 years outdoor exp.---using 1000 watt switchable and would really like something new, sticky, and purple--any ideas would be greatly appreciated from western north carolina.

wetfly

seedbank reccomendations??--ive only used nirvana online with pretty good results--should grow pretty well in the mountains huh?

Latest posts

Latest posts