What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pineapple punch week 18 of flower ?!??!!

migreencross

Hello all,

I cant believe this myself... I purchased these seed lasts year from the flying dutchman in amsterdam. The plants are looking fabulous however the tricomes are nowhere near cloudy and the pistils are about 30% red. Has anyone encountered this before with this strain?

I started flowering on November 13th!!

4 Dragons

No, but I did take mine at 11 weeks. They weren't ready but I was tired of growing it. Maybe you have a freak expression?

migreencross

Hey guys,

I am currently on a 12/12 light schedule... and there are definitely no light leaks nor temp/humidity issues... I was growing numerous other strains in the same room without any issues....

Momerath, the bud density not particularly super tight however ive never seen colas as long as wide as this!! The resin is not quite out of this world either... im hoping that will come around within the next couple weeks. I just can't quite believe that this strain is taking so long to finish! WTF man !!

C

cork144

just a freak expression of the flowering genes then,

hopefully she will be worth the wait,

Momerath

Shit, just about anything that takes 18-20 weeks is worth waiting for, doesnt make it any easier tho. Got any pics?

B

bakunin15

Pineapple punch, I believe is Real McCoy x Skunk1. I grew the Real McCoy few years back and it took around 12 weeks if memory serves correctly. However the dutchmans haze hybrids can go 16 weeks easy, maybe you got a mixed up seed in your batch? I love haze so I'm considering you lucky.

_Haste_

honestly that just doesnt make any sense.. 18 fuckin weeks is crazy.. it has to have been a mixed up seed.. sounds like you're in for some seriously heady smoke.. idk if you got a haze seed or not but if you did (which it sounds like you did) then that would explain why the plant is lacking that frosty look.. the trichomes on most Haze plants are very small..

_Haste_

I can't wait to see!!.. it sounds crazy..

you might as well ride it out now that you've gone this far.. how much longer you think it needs?.. and are you considering re-veging? ...cause if that's some killer weed you should take a cut and cross it with some deep chunk..

migreencross

Looks like it needs another month man !! Maybe this shit is just never going to get ripe for me... Im in an ebb n grow and there is still room for the roots to grow. Lets fuckin go!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i had a supersilver haze i let go 16 weeks, but i got 8 oz...
never really stoped growing or turning cloudy...

Dirt_McMaster

Keep her going as long as possible.
I have a bag seed sativa lady going on 16 weeks of flower. Her girl friend was harvested the other day at roughly 15 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts