What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trainwreck, arcata cut

G

this is my first run with the plant, didnt experience much stretch with it, and i grew a small plant with five or so tops. middle of flower she has a strong lemon smell for me, as she turns over and finishes the aroma changes to a strong dank pinesol.

after a week in the jar, its pinesol, with a dankness like the rotten meat everyone talks about. nugs are tight, and have the nice pine smell. frosty weed by anyones standards.

the smoke is piney in and out, good expansion, first hit and you feel it right off to the head, each additional hit keeps bumpin the head. keep on and its a jaw clencher. this pot wrecks ya as its namesake implies. just immpossible to stay with anyone thought, mind wonders all over. not a long lastin head, and the buzz evens out rather quick.

over all i really like the aroma, pretty potent weed right off, and a keeper for me. get her dialed in and I think i will have somethin special. another go right away is the order of the day,

CBF

G

Nice looking nuggies..
The TW is one of many onmy list of to gets..
enjoy the wreck..peace.

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Thanks for the report CBF :yes: - I got 6 of these just starting flower, hope they turn out looking as nice as your nugs! :yummy:

G

Just took a TW blast off the o'bong, man I love this stuff

Tex

G

hey all thanks for checkin in, really is some good weed.

Tex, pretty sure this is the same plant you grow, and as you told me earlier its that good:yes:

CBF

G

You got to love the Wreck. I think it's the best all around weed. Smoke,Smell, Taste, etc. Could yield alittle bit better, but not a bad yeild after you get her wirered right. CBF, you are correct. The both of you have the same plant. I wonder how :) Take care and very nice thread you got.
Later Guys
BG

G

MmmMmmM looks great. Take a puff of her for me :D i have another 50ish days to wait for mine :yummy:

Hope everythings going as best it can for ya BG. I know you've been around a bit more so that's a good sign anyway I assume :)

:friends:

THC

G

GoldDustWomen said:
You got to love the Wreck. I think it's the best all around weed. Smoke,Smell, Taste, etc. Could yield alittle bit better, but not a bad yeild after you get her wirered right. CBF, you are correct. The both of you have the same plant. I wonder how :) Take care and very nice thread you got.
Later Guys
BG

yeah wonder how that could be, :wink:

i was gifted the arcata cut as well and its the same plant as yours BG. just have the one mom now.so we know what cut it is, or I had to verify myself:D

CBF

I actually just took a few puffs of this myself and yes I can agree with the fact that this is some quality smoke. Never a let down when you come across this strain except for the fact that when it dries too much the potency drastically drops.

G

Doesn't sound like it lives up the hype.

But which strain does these days? None? :)

Good report, intresting strain but too hard to get my hands on to.

G

Doesn't sound like it lives up the hype.

weeellllllll..... let me assure you that she does :D

Will be a long wait for more lol. After you get a taste of her it's hard to go back to smoking much anything else.

THC

G

Here is my Trainwreck mother in bloom. She is about a year or so old.

A friggin shrub o buds

So if ya veg'm for like a year and cut the shit out of them in the process, you can get killer yields out of this cut.

Tex

G

"So if ya veg'm for like a year and cut the shit out of them in the process, you can get killer yields out of this cut."

So , that's all there is to it then , eh?

:wink:
:friends:

THC

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^
you mean some of that southern hospitality?

Thats one helluva of a bush. She sure is perty, i can almost imagine sleepin in that canopy.

peace

G

You bout ready to run some of this Bart?

Give me a shout my Texas brutha

Tex