What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow, Need a little help, Neem oil Problem

S

swungspeedz

Plants didn't look bad until I decided to spray with neem oil and messed up the plant pretty badly, still grew one new top but growing has slowed down a lot and stems seems really easy to break. I flushed the whole plant today also to see if it helps any.
HqbUbgC.jpg

Easy7

Veteran
Why did you spray?

Most newb issues if not from not understanding the basics, it's getting a 'bright idea' and playing.

Neem should not harm. Neem needs soapy water and is a basic bug treatment.

S

swungspeedz

Why did you spray?

Most newb issues if not from not understanding the basics, it's getting a 'bright idea' and playing.

Neem should not harm. Neem needs soapy water and is a basic bug treatment.

The Neem oil treatment I used, I only sprayed half the plant the other side looks fine I trimmed all the dead leaves off too. https://goo.gl/gkZ5RF Link for the neem oil

3snowboards

What was the concentration of the spray?
Did u add a drop of dish soap to break the surface tension so the oil can be diluted?
What is this picture?
Are these the good leaves or the bad?

Easy7

Veteran
Looks like to much fert and not burning yet close. As well as too much forceful manipulation of growth.

Let it grow and give it what it needs. It's a gentle life force and needs care. I'd let it go until stretch, then depends on how large it gets. A bit of nutrients at stretch, and during flower.

barefrog

Hola Gang

Neem oil mist on the under leaf
will block the stomat it the way to
the plant to breath

your soil look a bit hot
too many egg shell they
are a good thing but too many
may change the soil.

the biggest mistake beginner do
is too forget that it is only weed
and they are alot more enduring
then we may think.

mist your plant once a day with
plain water

Bare

S

swungspeedz

What was the concentration of the spray?
Did u add a drop of dish soap to break the surface tension so the oil can be diluted?
What is this picture?
Are these the good leaves or the bad?

yes they are the good ones I trimmed up, and I deluded it 50/50.

S

swungspeedz

Hola Gang

Neem oil mist on the under leaf
will block the stomat it the way to
the plant to breath

your soil look a bit hot
too many egg shell they
are a good thing but too many
may change the soil.

the biggest mistake beginner do
is too forget that it is only weed
and they are alot more enduring
then we may think.

mist your plant once a day with
plain water

Bare

Do you think they will come back? I FIMED it so it would grow 4 colas and only 1 cola grew full leaf, and the other leaves across died and it trimmed them, I flushed the soil today to see I it makes a difference.

S

swungspeedz

Well now that I know this. is their any way to save the plant. should I let it go or just let it go for a couple days?

Earlmarne

Ive fucked up my plants going to heavy on neem concentration.
I stick to 1 cap full of neem, one cap of peppermint hemp soap, one cap of rubbing alcohol per sprayer bottle once a week now and have no issues

S

swungspeedz

Ive fucked up my plants going to heavy on neem concentration.
I stick to 1 cap full of neem, one cap of peppermint hemp soap, one cap of rubbing alcohol per sprayer bottle once a week now and have no issues
Did the plant ever recover?
if so how long would I expect to see a recover? only 1/4 of my colas grew a full set of leafs now.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Give the plant 10 days to resume healthy growth. Leave it alone. Quit interfering. Killing with kindness is the most common beginner mistake. The cannabis plant is extremely resilient, it can make a full recovery if you let it!

S

swungspeedz

Give the plant 10 days to resume healthy growth. Leave it alone. Quit interfering. Killing with kindness is the most common beginner mistake. The cannabis plant is extremely resilient, it can make a full recovery if you let it!

No nutes, just water? Every 2 or 3 days for those 10 days?

Latest posts

Latest posts