What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roots organic terp tea

Dr. J

I saw a new bag of roots organic terp tea is anyone using this? Can this be used as a foiler as well? Is it a 1 part or a supplement? They have a grow and bloom version of the terp tea.

Dr. J

Nice! I just picked up a veg and bloom pack I started the brew! I'll let ya know how it works for me!

ExoticsRus

I used their uprising foundation , bloom and grow and rely liked it . Question is: is it worth to buy the extra stuff or switch when that line works?

Buy a small batch and test it in one plant. If it works better then switch..if it doesn't then it's worth it for a try in my book

Easy7

Veteran
Nothing special, nothing unique in it. It's just a handful of stuff in a bag. Probably same price or cheaper to just buy the items alone and in bulk and throw them into a tea bag at the ratio you desire.

Not saying it's a bad product.

Easy7

Veteran
Basing opinion, and it is simply opinion, on the ingrediants. I'm sure it's all good stuff, I just prefer to buy single ingrediant products.

That way I can control exactly what I want to give the soil, roots and plant. It's cheaper.

ExoticsRus

Been using their uprising and terp tea’s for a few years (all outdoor season, even for the veggies ). for the money for a small user and if you want to be organics and want it to be balanced and easy peezy . Key is I would wear a respirator mask when working with applying the lasagna (top feeding) method . That dust is bad for you to breath , just like so many dry amendments .

I haven’t used terp microbes or terp bloom booster , I’m very interested ( price is what got me in limbo )

mexweed

Veteran
hydro nutes try to sell you more bottles that you don't need, now organic nutes are coming out that are following the model