What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best vape to minimize waste?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
This depends on the RH% of the plant matter being vaped, the % of compounds in that plant matter, whether it's grinder and how, and what you describe as a "hit". Low temp "hits" will produce no visible vapour.

Some people will grind and leave the resulting material rest, spread over an open surface, for 12-24hrs before vaping with it.

:tiphat:

B

That is the biggest difference I noticed. Bud straight out of bag gave dense hits. The remnants in tray gave off less the next day. Moisture content and temp must be biggest factors.

Green Squall

My dad just gave me back the Arizer Solo I got him for Christmas lol. He prefers smoking and just couldn't get used to it. I've always regretted selling mine, so I'm thrilled to have one again.

MrBungle

My pops likes smoking too... He will do a dab here and there, but a glass bowl is his go to... Maybe I'll get him to vape more if I give him my volcano... it needs to be serviced though.. Haven't got around to sending it off to Storz-Bickel to do that....