What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****MAINLINEUPDATE***

Bhayez

ok guys here she is day 17 of flower....

Attachments

• image (15).jpg
    image (15).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 7
  • image (18).jpg
    image (18).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 10
  • image (19).jpg
    image (19).jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 10
  • image (20).jpg
    image (20).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image (22).jpg
    image (22).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 12

HydeRowe

you can tell by the size of the buds, the squad structure, and the leaves.

If it had much broader leaves it would be more indica (the leaves are very sativa like),

If it was 100% sativa you likely wouldn't have bud that size by now because Sativas usually take between 12 to 16 weeks to fully flower.

The overall structure of the plant look relativity squat , if it was 100% sativa it would be rather lanky.​

Bhayez

sweeeeet man u just taught me a whooooooole lol i was actually kinda worried my buds where looking small lol, its a little yellowing going on but i think its due to heat

Bhayez

def a broader perspective

def a broader perspective

you think its going to get any bigger?
you can tell by the size of the buds, the squad structure, and the leaves.

If it had much broader leaves it would be more indica (the leaves are very sativa like),

If it was 100% sativa you likely wouldn't have bud that size by now because Sativas usually take between 12 to 16 weeks to fully flower.

The overall structure of the plant look relativity squat , if it was 100% sativa it would be rather lanky.​

HydeRowe

It's hard to tell whats going on when you are looking at pictures taken under HPS lights. If you are seeing some yellowing my first thought would be lack of nitrogen. A lot of new growers think plants don't need any nitrogen when they are flowering, which is simply not true. They need almost as much nitrogen during flowering as they do during veg.

As far as getting bigger, if it is three weeks in I don't think the actual plant will increase in size much. However, yes the bud will get much bigger. Give it time.​

Latest posts

Latest posts