What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to buy/get Finola seeds from?

burmese

i help:
its czech republic web, i am from slovakia
TEC FIN AUTO organic regular 50 seeds //its finola// for 100czk=around 4 euro
TEC FIN AUTO organic regular 1kg seeds //its finola// for 1000czk=around 40 euro

or TEC CAR regular 50 seeds //ukraine hermafroditic strain//for 100czk=around 4 euro
or TEC USO regular 50 seeds//italian strain// for 100czk=around 4euro

oh, they have very limited numbers, next maybe next winter, so buy quickly while you can, only finola from them is autoflowering, all have less than 0,3thc. GOOD LUCK

the web site : http://www.semenakonopi.cz/semenakonopi-cz/Legalni-odrudy-THC-0-3/

if you dont understand czech, find,, legální odrúdy,,=legal strains

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Thanks for that link! Finally one in english :D ! Remains to hope that they deliver to my country....

Only Ornamental

Veteran
Don't know... they refer to a 'shipping conditions' but I couldn't find the link. There's a contact form you can use (exactly what I just did).

As stated previously, the problem with shipping to the US is that, no matter what sort of hemp/cannabis seed, they have to be sterilised. Usually it is infrared treatment; the shells get cracks and the seeds dry out fast but they remain partially viable for some time. If popped quickly after 'inactivation' a good part will still sprout but often produce runts (it's caused by the degradation of the aleurone layer); the offspring thereof will however do fine.

Only Ornamental

Veteran
Right now? East of where I live since a few years i.e. I'm on ski vacation in the alps but there's no snow, darn! :D

Only Ornamental

Veteran
Just got a positive answer [sic]:
Sorry about missing information in page.. It's still little bit under
construction since our main market is still Finland.. But yes we can
delivery basically anywhere in world although minimum order is 20 euro +
postage for abroad.

Postage will be around 10e -> depending size of the order.

Yours Samuli Repo
Trans-Seed Ky/ Yrttilato.fi

Halonium

Found this on one thread about Finola:

There is this Finnish NON-thc strain Finola. It can take minus 5 degress celsius, and it finnishess to total maturity in finlandn short summer. It is grown for oil, oil is in the seeds, result is finola oil.

Once I went and drove nby a farm, and all I saw was hemp everywhere. As an old thieve, I cuold not resist, and I stopd my car, and I took few of them.

After good drying and cureing, I sampled some with my bong...at that time i had serious anxious depression going on.

It didn't get me high at all. But sure it did calm me down. It really worked for my brain. And it did relax my muscles, and it did remove some pains, like LUI would do. I guess it was quite high-CBD strain, this finola.

U see, You really shuold, meduser-people try to get your hands with these genes, it is a vigorous plant, even idiot can grow that weed,it is impossible to kill. Hey, if u can grow it in finland, u can grow it anywhere.

And, it seems very very very stable. I think it could be good father. It might add some cbd to genetical mix-up.

Here is more science about this oil strain: http://www.finola.com

Most interesting thing is, these seeds seems to be the perfect food for human.
These could solve food problem. And it helped my spinal pains and axiousness quite well. Still, I would like to add some thc, to the mix-up too.
:joint: The seed oil cured my close relatives skin desease.
Monsanto will kill me after saying this out... :bashhead:

Somewhere else I read that Finola might have up to 3-4% CBD...

oldchuck

Veteran
Oh, man, I got the same reply. I'm going to order a couple of packs plus a bunch of their aromatic herbals. I've been after this variety for quite a while now. I'm after the CBD and the seeds. Hemp is now fully legal in my state and I want to grow a field of it.

Only Ornamental

Veteran
If you're after CBD, then buy seeds (for example the 'Nepalese') from the real seed company.They have Himalayan charas and Egyptian hash landraces (or at least local varieties) with a fair chance of finding THC/CBD 1:1 and CBD only plants which surely have a way higher cannabinoid content than any EU/Canadian approved hemp cultivar.
Also, feral hemp in the US is likely to contain more cannabinoids than Finola, as these plants were never selectively bred for low THC (cause the legal limits are so low, that goes along with low CBD). Additionally, several old hemp cultivars contained roughly 5% CBD (hence, they lost approval and died out in Europe), I would guess that US 'ditchweed' contains as much and if you search, you should be able to find a killer which is also better adapted to the upper east US climate (in case you live there) than Finola.

I'm still gonna order some to play around with their alleged auto-flowering trait and cause I love 'em to nosh :D .

Last edited by a moderator:

Only Ornamental

Veteran
Just wanted to add that the service @ Trans-Seed Ky/ Yrttilato.fi is really great! Super helpful folks there, even got an answer on Sunday at 10 pm!

oldchuck

Veteran
My order is on the way. Estonian post. They do seem like pretty nice people.

I liked the realseed selections but they don't ship to the US.

Only Ornamental

Veteran
Mine arrived this instant via Estonian post ;) .
You should find some real seed comp. strains on several seedbanks, although they often have just one or two Himalayan cultivars for now.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I bought a 250g pack of BIONA brand whole hemp seeds at a health store here in SoCal for like $5.00. 200 seeds soaked and placed between towel. 72 hours later, 25 we're completely out of the shell with looong tails and showing first true leaves. I'd say another 5 looked like they were split and trying to pop. I then chucked them in the trash. I bought the seeds to eat but figured why not. The package says "not for growing" on the back. It seemed odd to put that on a product that shouldn't grow. Nowhere does it say sterilized or non viable. I use hemp seeds in food and have never seen this wording used. Not sure where the seeds originate but they're processed or packaged in UK.
Germ rate might improve with scarification but they seem to be sterilized. Prob what's going on over at that shop in Vancouver. Either way, 10% of 250 grams of seeds is a sheet load of plants. I did a quick search on eBay and they only seem to be for sale through the UK eBay site so shipping makes it not really ideal but still not outrageous, and compared to that shop it's a bargain if unverified genetics cool with you.
I understand this is a thread about finola. Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Edit: just realized that this post might belong in the other hemp thread ...... or not.

Last edited:

Only Ornamental

Veteran
I will do a test germination this week end! Already soaked about 50 random seeds in water.
From that shop, seeds shouldn't be sterilised and they likely haven't realised that all seeds shipped to the US should be treated *g* .
Seeds are seldom labelled as 'sterilised' but things like 'not for growing' often indicate exactly that (you can't prevent people from growing just with a label).
As said (here or in the other thread), infrared sterilisation isn't 100% effective...

Only Ornamental

Veteran
Test germ update: First shell cracked after 5 hours soaking in water and after 10 h about 25% show tiny root tips. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts