What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the WHAT have U learned from the WIFE thread

foaf

Veteran
Well, despite this being a feel good celebration of the fairer sex, I've mostly learned that even the most educated good looking respected female can be bat shit crazy at times.

supermanlives

Veteran
I second that^^^^^^............ free at last,,,, free at last and I plan on staying that way. I will prob loose everything now and it wouldn't surprise me if I end up paying her........I don't blame women tho I blame my bad judgement.. I should be banging Martha steward types and end up with jenna jameson lol

blastfrompast

Veteran
I have learned that a little "affirmation" goes a long way.

Do the dishes for no reason = brownie points
Come home with a thoughtful (if inexpensive)gift = brownie points

I have also learned, that sometimes EVEN if I'm RIGHT...It is better to be WRONG :)

Happy wife= happy life

MattandBritnee

I love my beautiful wife! My wife has been with me when we were eating like kings and also when we were eating from the food bank and anywhere else we could. She's my sexy down to earth gamer who's showed me how much fun threesomes can be! ;)

She knows me better than I know myself and everyday she does something that reminds me how lucky I am to have her. She's taught me to be a better man and father all around. God bless her for putting up with me! Lol. Even my friends wish they had someone like her.

Also she's taught me a happy wife = happy life lol

O

Oti$

My wife showed me how to clone when I started growing. She also encouraged me to quit my job when we started earning more from the grow, and although she sometimes is irritated with all the time I spend in the garden, its just BC she wants to be with me all the time. If you saw my wife, I don't think you'd mind...i don't;)

MattandBritnee

My wife showed me how to clone when I started growing. She also encouraged me to quit my job when we started earning more from the grow, and although she sometimes is irritated with all the time I spend in the garden, its just BC she wants to be with me all the time. If you saw my wife, I don't think you'd mind...i don't;)

Awesome! My wife is always telling me screw work, stay home with me, we've been poor before and we were just fine! Lol Id love to quit to be home. If theres a way for us to make a living here in WA legally growing we would cash out a couple toys and setup our basement/shop in a heartbeat. :)

WelderDan

Veteran
I've learned when the wife says "I've been thinking", I need to make myself scarce for a while.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I've learned that the only 2 words that ever need to be said aloud are "yes dear."

N

noyd666

married life is certainly a fuk'n mystery,lol. a thrilling ride at times.

dddaver

Veteran
:laughing: Made me think of the old song, I think it was Simon and Garfunkel.

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail,
Yes I would,
if I could,
I surely would

Damn all the married dudes in here sounding pretty whipped. Are there any old school marriages left where men are men and women are women? Or are women just calling all the shots these days?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I drink too much, smoke too much, don't make enough money... That's what I learned from my ex wife.