What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

OLDproLg

Veteran
So cool,guerrilla an all.....classic!!

A great job for that far north friends......
Enjoy the harvest!
Lg

B

buddymate

a strange scenario were some farmer is walking past with his shotgun and think he has spotted a yeti
I can imagine the headline if it was stateside......
"Hunter shoots legendary Sasquatch" :woohoo:
picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
The gorilla is awesome, and I hereby propose that he be elected the official MASCOT of IC Mag Outdoor Grow forum.

To avoid being mistaken for the first ever UK Sasquatch, have a guitar handy as a prop to prove that what was spotted was in fact a ROCKIN' Bigfoot, who might be making a Youtube debut before long.

:dance013:

thepureskunk

Ask and ye shall receive!

Ask and ye shall receive!

show us some mtf frosty plant pics tps :)

Hey guys, finally some pics from this season. Sorry its taken so long..

My season has been a bit up and down... Usually i have such great female to male ratio, but this year was the year of the males... Started a load of auto plants (20 odd) and had like 5 girls!! Still karma works in funny ways as i was gifted a grapefruit cutting which is a indoor strain and even tho its the 20th October she has done really well...

First up is some Auto Indica. This strain didnt look as frosty as the auto mtf but she is a lovely smoke with a lovely smell. No hint of that dreaded lowryder smell.

picture.php

Next is one of 2 auto mtf's. This i dubbed the frosty mtf due to the nice coating of THC. Its a nice smoke to be fair, not too strong and has a nice smell, although im sure i get a hint of lowryder... For those that grew the original lowryder, it was a shit smoke with a shit smell. Thankfully these crosses now dont resemble anything like the original!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up the grapefruit...

thepureskunk

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

OK like I said above, this was a gifted cutting from a friend as they knew i was struggling with males. Its only been grown indoors, and its a great smoke with a lovely fruity smell. I planted it not expecting much, especially as it didnt really start to flower until early September!!

She turned into a bit of a beast as you can see..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was originally gonna hit this plant with some auto pollen which i saved but with the late flower i didnt think it was worth it... now i wished i did as no mould whatsoever and a very hardy plant.

Just off topic..Are any of you guys into gaming? Ive got a PS3 and will be getting a PS4 when they come out. If anyone wants to hook up then PM me.

Peace and love, TPS :huggg: