What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Hello Firends and 1st time Visitors!:wave:

How are all of you? I hope doing well, with a nice stash to boot!

This Diary will primarily consist of bud pics, hash & oil pics, and some good ol' paraphernalia. I tend to not post that often during veg and early bloom because over the last couple of years i find it boring and would rather not waste space with it, unless of course i am documenting a new strain from seed. During the down time is when the hash gets made and I keep busy posting those pics.

I should take a moment to explain the room before i continue. rambling on...

Veg Room

Dimensions: LWH- 5' x 4' x 8' -100% utilizable space

Lighting: T5 4' 8bulb(mix grow/bloom), T8 24" 3bulbs(grow), 60W CFL(warm)

Ventilation: Passive Intake(2x 4"), exhaust= ceiling high Can60 w/ 465cfm dayton to 4"ducting out. The passive is to the sealed Bloom room
*there are 2 tiny fans for air movement also.

Cloning: DIY AeroCloner w/ EZ clone sprayers n 500+ gph pump on a cycle timer running for 45 seconds and Off for approx. 3 minutes.(analog)
I will occasionally clone in 100% coco with random cuts.

Bloom Room

Dimensions: LWH- 12' x 10.5' x 8'

Growing area: LWH- 10' x 8' x 6' (maximum plant height is 5')

Lighting: 4x 1k HPS HortiluxEye in 8" CoolSun XL Sealed Hoods & ducted, cooled by a 10" 1050cfm Canfan HO
1x 1k MH HortiluxEye in a 4' vertmount parabolic reflector
Total of 5k mix spectrum lighting forming an X pattern with the MH centered among the HPS.
All 5 ballasts are wired 240V . 2 are switchable mh/hps
A LightRail5 with add a bar kit is employed to lug these babies over the grow plot.

Room Details: The room is 100% sealed and is cooled by a dedicated minisplit with dehumidifier and heater. i dont remember the BTU at the moment. Excess humidity is dealt with by a Hydrofarm 20L/day dehumidifier. Supplemental co2 is added by a Sentinal VCG-6LP propane burner controlled by a Hydro-Innovations monitor.
All the lights, mover, burner,co2 monitor, canfan, and veg room are controlled by a custom built light controller on a dedicated 240v 50AMP line w/ a 120V trigger on a digital timer.
The rooms circulatory system mostly controlled by room outlets consists of 2 wall mount up-down-left-right panning variable speed Quantum InfinateBreeze fans, 1 honeywell fan on the floor, the veg room 465cfm exhaust fan on a Can60, bloom room openflow 465cfm fan on a Can60 and the up-down-left-right panning minisplit AC. There is wind from all directions. All fans run 24/7.
The Room is completely waterproofed, lined with a pondliner and the grow bed has its own pondliner on top of that to act as a runoff retention basin that is 8' x 10' with raised edges.
Mylar lines the room, soon to be replaced by a better IR product. I will service the plants around the perimeter of the plot. Watering will be automated on a minifold.
I am a coco grower currently. i use Canna and I grow with H&G nutes, some H&G supplements, some Botanicare supplements, and a slew of random things here n there. I am always tweaking so never expect the same 2x although it may happen here n there out of convenience.
I run Multiple Strains. a few clone only girls tried n trued and some that go around the boards n clubs.I am really trying to run less strains at a time. I will keep several around and rotate them from here on out.

grower bio

Well I joined at the same time I started growing weed. I have had many obsticles to overcome grow related and i just keep improving little by little. I have maybe 15 grows under my belt now, maybe less i dont remember. i have had to stop so many times i lost track. My life is finally stable and the grow is finally permanent so lets hope for the best results from here on out. Thanks for taking the time to check out my work. I try to have fun in here so speak up. Replies keep me busy lol I hope to make it interesting for visitors to follow along.

Stay safe and I will be back tonight with some pictures of the rig to get the new fellas all caught up!
Sir

SirSmokalot

Veteran
pics of setup.

pics of setup.

Phil- u didnt waste 2 seconds man that was fast glad u are here from the get go!

mugenbao- hello here they go:tiphat:

controller: ballasts: old pics archives
picture.php

picture.php

burner: co2 monitor:
picture.php

picture.php

minisplit:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lighting n light rail combo:
picture.php

picture.php

flooring:
picture.php

picture.php

well thats about all setup wise. there are now 5 lights so the old controller & ballasts pic is outta date. every wire, cord, & chain is dressed in and secured out of my way. very clean and well organized. only trip over myself. and most common accident is banging my head every damn night. i follow a fella on here with a thread titled "Headbangers thread" to bad the title was taken lol cause i know i feel that dudes pain. only if i wasnt stoned when i go in there i might remember not to stand up all the way.

some recently made oil for fun. making more soon. awaiting my Quartz skillet vapor curve! its late that is one down side, the up side is i have like an oz of oil to enjoy as soon as it arrives....
picture.php

picture.php

on top of the Skillet Vapor Curve i am now the proud owner of a Volcano Vaporizor. what a toy.

for harvey i now use an auto trimmer and racks. that made life easy this last round.
picture.php

ok did i forget anything important? if there is anything else that gets requested i will post but i think thats enough to show the tools at hand. those are all old pics posted in the last thread i had, but my intentions are to get every new comer up to date. Sorry for the repeats Fam. i know the Fam has seen it all before.

until next time, grow safe and smoke fat!
Sir

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Dayummm is that a new place/ setup?? Or did i just miss those pics .

How many amps is that controller??its a nice one!!

I have a 30 amp controller and i just picked up another 60 amp to add to the room..Gonna bump it up soon

:wave: see ya around

EDIT :: im blind i see it 50 amps :) :::

Scrogerman

Veteran
What a lovely Set-Up Fella, Bloody Nice. I like your x light spread with the MH in the middle, they gonna luv it in there sooo bloody much man, i envy & salute you sir!
Ill stick around if ya dont mind! i may learn something. Ya certainly win the nicest Rig prize, hands down work of art! fantastic! G'Luck! ;)

I

idoreallytry

wow brother the room is gonna crank some major nugs...peace bro

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thats a good looking room, real neat, good equipment, something i hope to come close to soon. good luck and cant wait to see some dried pics!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
more visual aids!

more visual aids!

Jack- hey buddy i knew u'd make it. same house. the controller is home made. has 8 outlets for lights on triggertimer and 4 120v hot plugs and 4 120v plugs on the triggertimer. was cheap to make. also have a 30 amp made for 2 1k on 240v w/ intermatic timer and large always hot 120v 10 outlet strip. just got it back from a friend the other day.

ScroggerMan- thanks man. i appreciate the kind words. i was gonna name the thread My Big Rig. maybe next time. funny u called it that.:wave:

INB- i'm impotent man! get away from me biotch!:snap out of it:

Ido-:smokeit:

KW-:tiphat:

Trichrider- thanks homie. excuse me , do you have any grey poupon? lol:laughing:

Y4P215- hope u have one soon. they are lots of work lol:thank you:

the players left to right.
these are the new moms in training. the 2 end ones will be flowered when clones root.
L 2 R
super lemon haze, chem4, decap, snowdawg, catpiss SSH, SFV x chemD. (other strains not pictured are green crack and White)
picture.php

the next round. decaps chem4s and a single tiny CatpissSSH, the old moms also consisting of the to forementioned decap & chem4, white and GC. the SLH and SFV x CD go in also from the first pic as i said earlier.
picture.php

picture.php

our youth is our future!
picture.php

the entrance is sealed locked and has a poly barrier double zipper door entry way
picture.php

the fans are nearly syncronized along the right wall
picture.php

a look at how the burner clears the parabolic and how the propane line clears the garden plot
picture.php

picture.php

time to relax. i just moved the veg under the MH to make room to work on permanantly mounting the t8s and cff to the veg room. back and lats are tired from bending all day and doing pullups yesterday. forgot how sore feels. gotta get strong for the Snowboarding Season :jump: got trips planned and wanna rip.:skiiing:
white bowl and decap BHO put them together and you get ... really stoned lol good night Fam!
picture.php

picture.php

Sir

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You smoke a lot by the looks of that. The word professional comes to mind.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I'm on board. Maybe one of these day's you'll through a PK in the mix and see how she does ;) I'll be interested to watch your SLH and hear your thoughts. I really enjoyed her, but became tollerant to her after only a day. Some blame that on feminized seeds.

:joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
100% current

100% current

OneLove-glad ur in!:ying:

SSM-hey bro glad u made it also!

Yesum- thanks my friend. i try to keep my room and plants looking like a work of art.:artist: makes it easy to realize when something is outta whack lol:thank you:

HS-hey bro. i knew ud find it after i put the link on the old thread. i'll have the PK soon enough. i enjoy the different flavor enough to play with her. i have sampled like 5 different growers take on the PK and she does grow a lot like the BUBBA. but seems easier to grow. i like stable... just keep light leak away right? thats easy enough. my room runs in the low to mid 80s all the time so it will like that. but i guess i have a PK and a SourDub coming one day. i am eager for them both. the SLH i am confident that it needs to go the distance of 11 weeks minimum. have sampled some 9 week slh and compared to my rocket fuel weed it wasnt hanging in there high wise but i know it goes longer. awesome outta the vape though. much better buzz. on top of that i wanna say that it probably needs additional UVB to mature properly considering it is a Haze. they tend to do better outdoors high wise. i will push it to the limit when i get my LED tent with UVB bulbs. then i bet i wrecks me. i love the SLH smell when alive though i know i can smell that way after harvey....:ying:

the room is on cruise control for a month or so. just gonna veg these bitches out till i fill in the entire 8 x 10 bed. right now i got the 4x4 full under MH and the t5 loaded with the 4 old moms.
picture.php

picture.php

here is some C99 x SSH from seed. four diff phenos. they are super dank and solid ass nuggets. well done Nuggy i love this cross ..... :jump:
picture.php

oh yeah baby it has arrived!:jump::jump::jump::jump:running to the door:bump::bump:my Quartz Skillet! shows up during the update hell yeah! time to pull out the virgin bong!
picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ohh you scary me man, nice oil made and great superb setup room and nice shotpannel man keep this job up, i'm in for this one fo su!!..
the vergin bong look seriously wicked man...you make a paff also for me dude!!!

SirSmokalot

Veteran
i'll take a few puffs for you Killer! just left ur grow log to see whats cooking myself