What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

justiceman

Veteran
Once again the veil lifts and so justice sweeps across the land of leaf causing this legendary thread to bump once again. Lucky are those who realize how profound keeping it simple is.

Roots4Fruits

The place I buy my seeds posts about this all the time…to use just Maxibloom. 1 cup for veg in a 50 gallon res, and 2 cups in flowering. It seems that in the past couple of years it has become easier to mix….but way harder to find in Canada? My hydro store says there are issues with their wholesale companies getting it in Canada.
Is there a similar product that is a copycat of Maxibloom?

xtsho

The place I buy my seeds posts about this all the time…to use just Maxibloom. 1 cup for veg in a 50 gallon res, and 2 cups in flowering. It seems that in the past couple of years it has become easier to mix….but way harder to find in Canada? My hydro store says there are issues with their wholesale companies getting it in Canada.
Is there a similar product that is a copycat of Maxibloom?

I've been using MaxiBloom or products similar for years. I never bought into all the collection of bottles many seem to think you need. The ingredients in 90% of all commercial plant foods come from the same factories. It's not as if these bottled fertilizer lines are making the calcium nitrate, potassium sulfate, monopotassium phosphate, etc... It's purchased in bulk and then mixed. Some don't even mix it themselves but contract with companies that will mix and bottle it for you taking care of all the manufacturing and packaging. It's no different than other industries.

Latest posts

Latest posts