What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will Trump get impeached short before he leaves?

What scenes from the Capitol. I just read even GOP members want an impeachment for Trump days before he leaves anyway. Will there be civil war in the US? What do you think?

And maybe for some it's interesting how the Chinese think about you:

A landmark night in US history: Capitol riots nation's Waterloo, destroy global image
Double-standard Washington politicians 'deserve chaos, violence'
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212139.shtml

US system may be too weak to quickly restore loyalty to constitution
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212108.shtml

h.h.

Veteran
Don’t care what China thinks. Their job is to cause dissent.

Charlie Mason wanted civil war. I think I saw his kid breaking a window into the capital building yesterday. They’re just a bunch of want a bees.

Impeachment will only lead to a pardon.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Don’t care what China thinks. Their job is to cause dissent.

Charlie Mason wanted civil war. I think I saw his kid breaking a window into the capital building yesterday. They’re just a bunch of want a bees.

Impeachment will only lead to a pardon.

don't think pardons apply to impeachment by Congress. that is only applicable to FEDERAL crimes. the states will have free shots at him even if a POTUS was to pardon him. presidential pardons DO NOT APPLY to state criminal charges or convictions... i'd like to see him in a federal court house over the riot/attempted insurrection last night. try him, convict him, let him serve a few months in federal prison, THEN let a governor pardon him if they so choose. spoiled piece of shit has NEVER had to face the music in his whole fucking life...

h.h.

Veteran
don't think pardons apply to impeachment by Congress. that is only applicable to FEDERAL crimes. the states will have free shots at him even if a POTUS was to pardon him. presidential pardons DO NOT APPLY to state criminal charges or convictions... i'd like to see him in a federal court house over the riot/attempted insurrection last night. try him, convict him, let him serve a few months in federal prison, THEN let a governor pardon him if they so choose. spoiled piece of shit has NEVER had to face the music in his whole fucking life...

I’m speaking of being pardoned for the federal crimes he committed yesterday.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I’m speaking of being pardoned for the federal crimes he committed yesterday.

got it. wording confused me. he's gonna have to resign so Pence can do it. i'm not sure that Biden would be so disposed. at least, not until justice is served. i have to admit this here in public. i'm proud that Pence finally stood up & showed he had a functional spine. but from my reading on him, he is a constitutionalist, first & foremost. not a Republican, not a Chumplican, a constitutionalist. one of those 3 is not like the others...

rolandomota

Will he get impeached? No not enough time it would be awesome to see him removed he's already impeached but Mitch mcConjob won't let it happen also Biden won't pardon him so who will? Is trump pardoning himself? He sent the crazies to Capitol Hill after his rally sure it was ok at first but the riot then the speech fucking Biden had to call him out first on live TV then Trump said stop after all the mess he was probably laughing his ass off the whole way good job putting Congress and Senate in danger pipe bombs dead rioters all trump supporters republicans this is what happens when your president is a psychopathic narcissistic pathological liar

h.h.

Veteran
got it. wording confused me. he's gonna have to resign so Pence can do it. i'm not sure that Biden would be so disposed. at least, not until justice is served. i have to admit this here in public. i'm proud that Pence finally stood up & showed he had a functional spine. but from my reading on him, he is a constitutionalist, first & foremost. not a Republican, not a Chumplican, a constitutionalist. one of those 3 is not like the others...

Pence did the right thing. It did show some guts.

h.h.

Veteran
Will he get impeached? No not enough time it would be awesome to see him removed he's already impeached but Mitch mcConjob won't let it happen also Biden won't pardon him so who will? Is trump pardoning himself? He sent the crazies to Capitol Hill after his rally sure it was ok at first but the riot then the speech fucking Biden had to call him out first on live TV then Trump said stop after all the mess he was probably laughing his ass off the whole way good job putting Congress and Senate in danger pipe bombs dead rioters all trump supporters republicans this is what happens when your president is a psychopathic narcissistic pathological liar

That’s why they need a 13 day investigation before pressing charges against him and his family.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

McConnell no longer head of Senate. Schumer is. don't think he would impeach the Chump? LOL! impeachment can take as little as 3 days. Senate might have to change their rules to vote on guilt before Chump leaves office. i'm for impeachment; the 25th amendment would get Chump out, but not stop him from running for office again.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Pence would pardon him that's right the vice poodle would be main poodle

after the shit Chump threw at Pence last night/this morning, i'm not so sure. have you seen the quote from Pence as reported by Imhofe in the news? "after all i have done for (Trump)..." word is he was pissed as a man can get. be funny if Chump resigned, asked Pence for a pardon, and was told to "go fuck yourself with something wrapped in barbed wire...":bump::jump:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In less than 2 weeks, resignation won't happen. Removing him from office STAT in a straight jacket to a federal jail tank, best option.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pence deserves credit?!?! Are you fukn kidn me? Pence deserves to have his vagina sewn shut. It would take pence a hundred years of doing what he did yesterday, every day, for him to deserve credit. Fuck him.

The trumpers did a disservice to the US. They destroyed the US reputation more than Snowden's or Assange's revealings ever did. And Assange should get a 175 years sentence in an isolation cell? What should than be appropriate for Trump?

HGCC

Trump will not be impeached, and its incredibly doubtful anyone will be charged more than a token 100 buck fine or whatever. The capital police will not have any repercussions for that massive failure.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No he wont.. He has a better chance of getting removed using the 25 amendment. The man is nuts.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
if he’s impeached a 2nd time,
he can never run for office again...

if 25th is invoked, he can run again.

it’s really fucking weird
but it is what it is

Latest posts

Latest posts