What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right? nice diversity there joe,lots of stale white bread in the cabinet,good for making croutons and french toast!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

So far, nothing to bitch about.

But I would like to see true transparency in the investigation of Hunter. If there is a there there...indict and let the chips fall where they may.

I am hoping for our democracy that there is no there there.

That being said, I did not vote for Biden, I voted against tRump.\\\Damn, now I am hungry for ham sandwich with mustard.

minds_I

JKD

Veteran
Agree about Hunter. Thorough and absolutely transparent otherwise there will always be a cloud.

h.h.

Veteran
Hunter isn’t in the administration. Biden appointees so far are experienced professionals, not boot lickers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i tell you what,for me biden has that first 100 days to make the presidency boring as shit or i'm gonna be pissed!:D

my predictions about the inauguration....trump won't go...that's probably a given...biden will hold a super boring covid safe inauguration and trump will immediately tweet "smallest crowd ever! mine had millions more people"

St. Phatty

i tell you what,for me biden has that first 100 days to make the presidency boring as shit or i'm gonna be pissed!:D

my predictions about the inauguration....trump won't go...that's probably a given...biden will hold a super boring covid safe inauguration and trump will immediately tweet "smallest crowd ever! mine had millions more people"

if I was Biden, I would rather not have Trump there.

if Trump does go, he will find a way to say "Fvck You" to, well, 1/2 the country.

which would definitely make it less boring.

I think that's one of the reasons the Trump humpers were so upset.

They had Trump to say "F--- you" for them, and their hopes were still hanging on the Supreme Court somehow going along with the idea of not counting all those states' votes.

Now they are F---_you_less.

It's like their middle fingers were amputated by the Supreme Court.

If I had more time I would wonder around with a news camera and ask Trump humpers -
* what is their definition of Communism
* Why do they think Biden is more Communist than Trump

But those are semi-rational questions and the Trump Luv is in no way rational.

It will be fascinating to watch a Trump News Network that has no obligation to report the news !

Just make it up. Hydrosonic missile ! ! ! 17 times faster ! ! ! Best Numbers EVER :dancer:

JKD

Veteran
Do you think he might encourage the heil Trumpers to gather en masse at Bidens’ inauguration?

mr.brunch

Veteran
In the spirit of fair play.....

picture.php

CaptainDankness

Only thing that truly worries me about Biden, is that if he dies Kamala Harris will be president and Nancy Pelosi will be vice President. That is truly terrifying.

JKD

Veteran
What are the odds for a shooting at the inauguration? A lot of angry, misinformed, armed and crazy nutters thinking crazy nutter thoughts right now.

St. Phatty

What are the odds for a shooting at the inauguration? A lot of angry, misinformed, armed and crazy nutters thinking crazy nutter thoughts right now.

I think all the line-of-sight options with a range of a mile or less, will be completely closed off.

It's possible somebody with surveying skills could make it as a blind shot, where you can't see the target but can use landmark features to aim.

Like using a house on the shore to "line up" at Pipeline, but different.

Like Trump, I don't think Biden will be doing any Dallas parades.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right? nice diversity there joe,lots of stale white bread in the cabinet,good for making croutons and french toast!

I'm more concerned that the majority of his cabinet picks are the exact "Swamp Creatures" Trump was railing against during his 2016 run. And it appears he's creating the exact same conditions that led to Trump's win. I guess that's what happens when you favor loyalty over competence. Which sounds exactly like the person he's replacing in the White House.

The only pick worth a shit so far seems to be Xavier Becerra.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Only thing that truly worries me about Biden, is that if he dies Kamala Harris will be president and Nancy Pelosi will be vice President. That is truly terrifying.

it would be a step down in power & prestige for Pelosi. at her age, i bet she would turn it down...