What's new

Dr.Earth's premium home grown potting soil

LaOtraDroga

I just recently bought a bag of this and wondered if anyone knows about it. Has anyone used Dr.Earth's organic soil in their grows? I can't find any reviews on it.

old grunt

I just got 3 bags and heard good about from manager of the garden supply I use dr earth has a website check it out.I got the garden use type all the goodies in , in the bag it has a ph of 6.3 . Its not cheap I paid $20. a bag.

big_daddy

I've used Dr. Earth fertilizers but have never used their soil. I would definitely give it a go if I needed soil. The owner of the company, which is based in California has published a feeding schedule directed towards the MMJ community.

See if this link is useful to you, or anybody else for that matter. If nothing else, it provides a step by step way to get through an organic grow with a single line of organic products.

b_d

old grunt

The 3 bags I got were black, white and gray and not shown on Dr. Earths website. And I can see why,the label reads Dr. Earths POTing SOIL, the pot and soil were in white and CAPS and the ing was gray and lower case,it had a picture of palm tree"s that looked quite like the leaf of that plant we have all come to love. The ingredients = fir bark fines, forest humus,peat moss, perlite, E.W.C. bat guano, kelp meal, sea weed extract, aloe vera, yucca extract, ecto & endo mycorrhizae and beneficial soil microbes. I think I'm going back and buy 2 or 3 more.

M

mugenbao

I've used the black-bagged POTting soil and loved it. I did amend it further with Dr. Earth organic fertilizers and some dolomight lime, and it worked very well indeed. I'll probably buy a few more bags myself in the near future.

old grunt

Went back and picked up 4 more bags of POTing SOIL, talked with the Mang. again he said that mostly pot growers buy the black bag, I asked how he knew, he said LONG hair,young and always asked if he had DOLOMITE lime. Me 63 yrs. old and crewcut hair and I still have about 25lbs. of Dolomite lime from 50lb. bag I got there 3 or 4 years ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts