What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Hottest Pepper's In the World!

M

medfinder

Harvest time...!!

Bhut Jolikia's..Fatili's..Red Sevina Habinero's..Chocolate Jamacan Habinero's..and more..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 88.8 KB · Views: 27
  • chilrs 005.jpg
    chilrs 005.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 11
  • chilrs 008.jpg
    chilrs 008.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 10
  • chilrs 010.jpg
    chilrs 010.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 9
  • chilrs 011.jpg
    chilrs 011.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 11
  • chilrs 014.jpg
    chilrs 014.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 17

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
There is a world of wonderful hurt in them thar pictures!!!
Nice job....I love me some habineros!!

ion

great peppers,i love me some heat myself.......now, isnt the ghost pepper from cali the new "hottest pepper in the world"?

B

bonecarver_OG

:D nice one :D

its hopeless to find something unusual in the way of chilies here in spain, but this year i grew a bush of "guindillas" - a spanish breed of long red hot chilies - although here they do harvest them very early normally :D they are fairly sof tim sure compared to those!

peace!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a great selection of Chilli's from Herbalizor recently and they are awesome(even the crazy hot ones he gave me), definitely gonna grow some myself next year.
Peace

M

medfinder

Harvest time...!!

Bhut Jolikia's..Fatili's..Red Sevina Habinero's..Chocolate Jamacan Habinero's..and more..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bhut jolkia is from india..these were certified cal state fullerton ghost peppers.

yellow fatili's are pretty but kinda bitter.

gonna see if the mature staimens from the ghost chilli will breed with the rest..

id like to breed the peruvian purple banana pepper to thr ghost..flavor x super heat.:wave:

BrainSellz

Veteran
bhut=ghost pepper...........its the same thing. Nice pics!!!
Dam didnt think it got any hotter than the chocolate hob, ouch! I just found out not long ago that the seeds in hot peppers are not hot like the pepper, in other words the seeds get their heat from touching the pepper along with the bottom of the pepper is the sweetest and the veins and top area are where the steams at, with the viens in the top carrying the most heat. With the ones above i guess it dont matter where you bite it:) Great lookin beppers

M

medfinder

wheres the real deal cali ghost pepper kush ?!?
I thoght u would never ask...

At some l.a. coops..theres a peppermint og kush that was and is still arount..rupp the stem and it smells like doublemint gum..

so...I am crossing the alien bubba and peppermint og= alien pepper kush.

after that alien pepper kush x with the Ghost OG clone=alien ghost pepper kush=AGPK OG.:wave:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
how do u guys dry your habenero's??

i leave mine dryin on a screen in my sunroom... but... it seems the habeneros rot.. the other i have drying, thai's etc dry nice, what am i doing wrong??

B

bonecarver_OG

try to cut into chunks the chilies that are big. opened up they will dry much faster and wont mould.

Latest posts

Latest posts