What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snoop Dogg Master Kush

amrad

Oh Snup got his own masterkush? Geez there was a time when Masterkush was Dutch Passion Highriser.
This California thing with naming ever different pheno of a popular strain is a bit friggen much.

'

imadoofus

Veteran
snoops grow room on mtv cribs was cut-out. ''this is were i keep my medicinal.''

we feel your pain, snoop, we feel.

Dnutz

shit every pot enthused celeb is getting buds named after them, what about the infamous purple cruise buds? or reservoir doing the 707 Headband combo and naming it the Joe Rogan? big names brings big money...

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
OOOO, can we name one Oprah? We'll make it fat, purple and it makes you stupid. We'll make billions guys !!!!! Wait they did that already... damnit Granddaddy purple....

:laughing:

biteme

snoop dog's mk is supposedly mk x ogkush. but i was also told that the mk cut used was a powerhouse itself. peace-biteme

imadoofus

Veteran
awesome vid, kush. word on the wire is... snoop is going to have his own seed bank, apparently he's been breeding for years now. not that im one to feed into fads or trends, but one thing snoop has is class and resources, the latter being infamous among inside circles.

the oprah sounds like some super couch-lock indica thats easy to grow, yeilds a ton and always steals the show.

awesome vid, kush. word on the wire is... snoop is going to have his own seed bank, apparently he's been breeding for years now. not that im one to feed into fads or trends, but one thing snoop has is class and resources, the latter being infamous among inside circles.

the oprah sounds like some super couch-lock indica thats easy to grow, yeilds a ton and always steals the show.

I hope this is true, i'd try out some of snoops genetics.

We could rename Mexi Brown Brick...Nancy Grace....both full of shit, both will give you headache, and there is no way I would touch either one.

I spotted a dispensary with "Obama Kush" several months ago. We have a lot of dumb smokers here who know nothing about lineage and what constitutes good bud. "Branding" is the name of the game here.

On a side note concerning ignorant/clueless smokers: most laughable of all is when LA Times authors talk about mmj and try to sound credible. Absolutely hilarious!

Latest posts

Latest posts