What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BlackBerry Kush

D

DMXAK47

i now were to get blackberry seeds. i dont know about blackberry kush.

still2big

Where can you get BlackBerry Seeds? Or any sort of Black Strains?? Thank you :woohoo::woohoo:

Just be careful what you end up getting. Some people are trying to mislead customers on what they are selling. Ive seen Blackberry(black domina x something) and the buds are all green.

Are you wanting stuff like the Old Black Russian(Blackberry x cherry AK) that uses the OG BlackBerry(famous purple one) cut from Somablaze?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
I was givin what was called blackberry kush an oregon cut,its my second run with it and the first in soil were very very frosty and smelled alot like blackberries,also outdoor she was turning purple towards the end put she was very un cared for fed only water and in a 11gal tub. it turned out good even early pulled, but i have a few indoor with beans??

Roortokeage

Thank you all for the report. Take a look at my Grows.... I am on Here and On GC. I just started 2 EasyRyders Fems. THey are sexy. I am new here so I am trying to post and find and read info. So thank you guys

And Im looking for bud that looks like this -- theres NO blacklight or anything!!! Sumones Grow. ----->

attachment1.jpg

bkob89

Thank you all for the report. Take a look at my Grows.... I am on Here and On GC. I just started 2 EasyRyders Fems. THey are sexy. I am new here so I am trying to post and find and read info. So thank you guys

And Im looking for bud that looks like this -- theres NO blacklight or anything!!! Sumones Grow. ----->

attachment1.jpg

I want that!

S

Sir_Nugget

i dont know man.. if ur in cali u can find it here for shure

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Pic

A Pic

Blackberry Kush nugs.

These were taken off of an outdoor plant that will be done in 2-Weeks (I know the pics are blurry). It doesn't stack up weight wise to the other strains that I run. It is a little airy. I am only going to get about 1 Pound to 1 1/2 Pounds Dried and Cured, when every other of my plants will give me like 3 to 7 Pounds Dried and Cured. It is green with Lavender on the top of every single bud on the entire plant. Was run in a Kiddie Swimming Pool in Fox Farm Ocean Forrest.

Smells just like Blackberry Jam with a skunk undertone.

I don't know it there are any seed around, but the clone is all over Mendocino. It is really easy to come across in the 707. If I would of known that there was a demand for it, I would of put some Grape Skunk pollen or Reverse Sexed '91 Chemdog pollen on a branch of her.

Attachments

• Black Berry Kush.jpg
    Black Berry Kush.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 18

Roortokeage

I have found Blackberry seeds, but I am looking for Blackberry KUSH...... there are many strains of blackberry. But I am looking for Specifically Blackberry KUSH

Thank you guys for the tips and info too

S

Sir_Nugget

the blackberry kush cut i have is black purple bro.. il have harvest pics up soon too

H

humboldtlocal

I have grown the Blackberry clone from mendo for years. But no BB kush. I have crossed my Hindu Kush/Blueberry into the blackberry clone and it comes out great. Here are some.

Here is Purple Train Wreck x BB

Here is the Black Berry clone. We got it from a friend in Ft Bragg years ago.

Roortokeage

I have grown the Blackberry clone from mendo for years. But no BB kush. I have crossed my Hindu Kush/Blueberry into the blackberry clone and it comes out great. Here are some.

Here is Purple Train Wreck x BB

Here is the Black Berry clone. We got it from a friend in Ft Bragg years ago.

where can i find seeds like this!!! these are sexy. I want a true indica, Not the fake sativa. The indica is whats the true Black!

S

Sir_Nugget

the calyxes began to turn purple right into flowering, and my temps are in the 80's.. Theres no purpling of the leaves tho.. I am not going to run this blackberry next time.. I mean it smells like blackberries and skunk but it lacks potentcy.. It looks very nice tho, with some calyxes being red to dark purple / black. Next run I am going to go exclusively with either og , headband or similar

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
excellent work man!!..love the way it grows hard indeca popcorn nuggets outside...very nice...wonder how it would handle wet climates or high humidity///? Hope it taste as good as it looks :K+

Roortokeage

the calyxes began to turn purple right into flowering, and my temps are in the 80's.. Theres no purpling of the leaves tho.. I am not going to run this blackberry next time.. I mean it smells like blackberries and skunk but it lacks potentcy.. It looks very nice tho, with some calyxes being red to dark purple / black. Next run I am going to go exclusively with either og , headband or similar

Do you know if your Blackberry is TRUE Indica? If not then you dont have True Blackberry Strain. It is a Indica That I am looking for. Dark in color High In potency. I guess I will keep looking. LOL got time till I harvest my EasyRyders.

H

humboldtlocal

The blackberry clone around here is sativa dominant. It is not a heavy hitting stone more of a working mans high but a very unique smell and taste. Very sativa uplifting high. Here are some pics of the clone from today. They are really darkening up. Still needs 3 weeks.

KGB

I'm also looking for the Real Deal Blackberry Kush

I'm also looking for the Real Deal Blackberry Kush

I had this cut in 05 and got paranoid after some weird shit started going down. Had people in a cargo van taking pictures of my house
random people driving by. Way more than normal and I lived at the end of a dead end. My harv was done so I started getting rid of everything including my mom. :*(

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts