What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Howzit football fans..?? I hope this thread dont get throw and mixed with another one.. But this thread is for repping your NFL team start by adding your logo or pic of your favorite player.. I would like to discuss football and games that have been played or about to be played.. Lets talk predictions, wins & losses, As well as injuries and the whole ball of wax.. Basically lets talk about anything that has to do with football... College ball can be included as well.. Ok that being said lets please not dog people for their teams friendly taunting is ok, Lets not be mean or rude and name call please lets be civil and have fun.. Thanx for posting... peace..

Well i am a RAIDERS fan.. We beat one of our division and a big rival teams the chiefs today 13-10 i am happy as a clown, i didnt think we would win a game for a bit since we have sucked for a long ass time.. Bu,t i must say by almost beating the chargers i did get some hope.. lol.

Anyhow lots of surprises this week in football and what i would call some upsets.. jets beating the patriots 16-9 and only holding them to 9 pts... Mark sanchez nice pickup for the jets.. Bengals beating the packers 31-24... bears beating the steelers 17-14 and the saints beating the eagles 48-22 wowzerZ it is going to be an interesting season.. Good luck to everyone...

peace..

sackO

Darren Mcfadden
639690m.jpg

sackoweed

Veteran
reelBu ahhh my first poster but ya forgot your picture post it up please.. Giants vs Cowboys..
Id like to see the giants win.. never liked the cowboys.peace.

sack

Last edited:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Go Falcon's 2-0,,

Haven't got to watch much football in yr's. So forgive me not knowing a lot of players.

But i catch up soon,,,,(maybe),,,,LOL

INH

Thank's sack

picture.php

sackoweed

Veteran
INH and BRNEy thanx for playing along need more football fans to represent...

sack

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Well i am a RAIDERS fan..

I despise you with the white hot intensity of a billion suns going nova. But, that's only because I'm a Chiefs fan and we suck so bad, we don't deserve a logo.

22 guys off the street could take the Raiders, but, my Chiefs can't. Did I mention we suck? Way to pull out the win, baby. See you in the Black Hole.

No cake for Hitler and no logo for the Chiefs :badday:

-----add------
P.S. This just in. A KC Star writer tweeted a quote from the press box:" If anyone wins, it'll be by accident" LOL

Last edited:

sackoweed

Veteran
FreeZe
@ least we suck at the same level.. But we sucked a lil less today.. lol.. Yea cmon give em a logo... hehe..
And lmfao at the tweet comment.. lol... peace..

sack

Last edited:

sackoweed

Veteran
cmon fellas post a pic of your team logo.... represent now cmon.. bengals won today and put some points up... :chin: peace.

sack

Last edited:

sackoweed

Veteran
ShoeBoX YEAAAHH !!! there ya go much better.. hehe.. You know you guys won today right? I think it may get better for you all it was bad.. So it can only get better.. Now to if you guys can keep palmer healthy you will compete.. Ohh and keep ocho cinco quiet and happy.. peace..

sack

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Aw heck. You wanna logo? Have a logo. The only one my Chefs deserve. Great Googley Moogley! WHERE'S MY SNICKERS?!?

S

ShoeboxSherman

YEAAAHH !!! there ya go much better.. hehe.. You know you guys won today right? I think it may get better for you all it was bad.. So it can only get better.. Now to if you guys can keep palmer healthy you will compete.. Ohh and keep ocho cinco quiet and happy.. peace..

sack

I actually quit watching after Palmer's second INT. Looks like Odom had a hell of a day, five sacks. But Cinci was lucky today. You're right on Palmer and ocho. I pity Marvin Lewis, the crap he's had to put up with off the field.

Steelers next week. ugh I hate the Steelers.

sackoweed

Veteran
Yea it looks like were kinda in the same boat but for me and my team it is the owner of my team that is the biggest distraction for us.. ohh well. Hopefully he does not live another 50 yrs he already is 137 yrs old lol..

WEEK 3 schedule for all to see..
1- Washington at Detroit 1:00 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Ford Field
2- Green Bay at St. Louis 1:00 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
3- San Francisco at Minnesota 1:00 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Metrodome
4- Atlanta at New England 1:00 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
5- Tennessee at NY Jets 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
6- Kansas City at Philadelphia 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
7- NY Giants at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Raymond James Field
8- Cleveland at Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
9- Jacksonville at Houston 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
10-New Orleans at Buffalo 4:05 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
11-Chicago at Seattle 4:05 PM FOX Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
12-Miami at San Diego 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
13-Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
14-Denver at Oakland 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
15-Indianapolis at Arizona 8:20 PM NBC Tickets | Travel U of Phoenix Stadium
MON, SEP 28

peace.

sack

sackoweed

Veteran
FranKriZ dont forget to post your team logo or pic please..Cmon now... hehe.. Yea the jets are going to be a different team i believe.. New QB that knows how to win... Even though he is a rookie i think he will play big.. Mark Sanchez.. First time the patriots have not scored a TD since i believe 2006 wowzerz peace..

sack

Last edited:
H

humboldtlocal

Fuck man, I had the Packers game on tivo and you fuckers spoiled it for me. May you all choke on chili fries and beer.

sackoweed

Veteran
ahhh man that sux brother Humboldt sorry.. You can still enjoy it sorta.. You didnt post your logo either.. grrr.. cmon guys color it up in here.. peace.

sack

H

h^2 O

33-46660-F.jpg

33-70279-F.jpg

even though I'm in Patriots country, and I've never even been to Seattle, I've always liekd the Seahawks. Going back to like Techmo Bowl