What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st coco loco grow gscx 3rd gen clones

BayouBudz

I'm getting ready to pull clones out of my home made bubble cloner, and want to try coco loco by fox farm. Going in a 1gal smart pot for veg. I've found very little about coco loco so I'm wondering if it was a mistake as I've killed 2 clones so far. Any help would be great, thanks.:smokeit::

HqFarms

If you plan on transplanting to a bigger pot later don't use smart pots. Save the smart pots for their final home

I'm getting ready to pull clones out of my home made bubble cloner, and want to try coco loco by fox farm. Going in a 1gal smart pot for veg. I've found very little about coco loco so I'm wondering if it was a mistake as I've killed 2 clones so far. Any help would be great, thanks.:smokeit::

Coco loco is heavily amended, the bat guano is probably what burned your clones

BayouBudz

Thanks for the reply, and sorry it's taken a while to get back . But I think I've gotten a handle on the coco loco.