What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi feminized

Texicwaste666

I am posting my Malawi and Chem 91 grow report here. Stop in and say hello.

Attachments

• week 1 malawi.jpg
    week 1 malawi.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 12
  • week 1 malawi left, c91 right.jpg
    week 1 malawi left, c91 right.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Candyland x Golden Tiger (red Pheno)
    Candyland x Golden Tiger (red Pheno)
    67.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Texicwaste666

the way to view these i guess is, from left all Malawi, next is Malawi on the bottom and Chem 91 top, and last is Chem on bottom and Malawi on top. All 1 week from seedlings that ran about 6 days.

Texicwaste666

oh yeah, these are in 3 gallon smart pots, DTW, and the seedlings were in dixie cups about 6 days before transplanting into these pots.

Consolidated

Hi Texitwaste666,good luck for your grow, about sideways pictures I just made them a little bigger and the most of them flip to the right direction.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Texicwaste666 :)

Thanks for choosing our Malawi for your current grow!
Please, let us know if you have any doubt during their development.
Best wishes!

Texicwaste666

Malawi grow update

Malawi grow update

17 days into veg and the Malawi are already taking over the scrog (5'x3.5') that i hung a few days ago. They are really outgrowing the Chem91's. I may have to switch my light cycle early or start bending to let the chem's catch up. They are training into bushes very nicely. Both strains want 30 days to veg, so this should be fun. Next time I will use a bigger scrog.

week 3 veg Malawi.jpg

week 3 veg Chem91 left Malawi right.jpg

week 3 veg Malawi and Chem91 right top.jpg

week 3 veg Malawi in the middle.jpg

Last edited:

Texicwaste666

the spots on the lower leaves are from me being a dummy and spraying them with the lights on. Never again. i am running two 315w CMH and 1 1000w HPS DE dialed to 75%. Not a lot of heat so I thought I could get away with it. Nope.

Texicwaste666

day 22 Malawi update in scrog

day 22 Malawi update in scrog

Day 22 and started transition period because the Malawi are going to take over the whole area if I don't get control. Poor Chem 91, no match for the Africans. I switched lights to 11.5/12.5

22 days in and the chem on the upper right is getting choked by the Malawi.jpg

Chem 91's to the left getting overpowered by the 22 day old Malawi.jpg

day 22 and beginning photo period, Malawi taking over..jpg

beautiful Malawi.jpg

pretty malawi.jpg

Last edited:

Texicwaste666

Malawi Update

Malawi Update

Looks like these ladies just want to take over. Week on day 6 of transition period, day 35 life cycle.

Chem 91 on left fighting for space.jpg

a jungle of Malawi and Chem 91.jpg

day 6 of photo period and the Malawi are kicking ass..jpg

malawi popping up everywhere.jpg

so green and hardy, bud spots everywhere.jpg

Last edited:

Texicwaste666

This is actually week one of photo period, 3 gallon smart pots, coco and pearlite, temp is staying under 80f (26c) and around 68-70 f (20c) when lights are off. CNS 17 Bloom. Keeping it simple, just a little cal mag here and there. One 1k HPS at 75%, two 315w CMH 4200L for lights. The CMH give four types of UV. Going to be a lot of buds I hope.

deepwaterdude

They're looking killer going into flower, bro - don't worry at all about not having enough bud, worry about not having enough space;) You've definitely got enough quality light to produce huge.