What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most used piece photos

Brother Nature

Hi All,

I like to keep my pieces for as long as possible, be it bongs, pipes, vaporizers, etc... I find a well used piece always has more character than a new clean piece. On that note I think we should have a photo thread of our most used pieces, be it old or new, anything is cool.

I'll start off with my most recent bong which is somewhat in need of a clean.

Attachments

• LarryOG 65DayCHOP 1
    LarryOG 65DayCHOP 1
    86.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1107 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1107 - Copy.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1108 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1108 - Copy.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1112 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1112 - Copy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 16

shithawk420

Veteran
It defeats the purpose of a perc if it's too dirty to work.good thread though.but I like a clean piece.for some reason the pieces I keep clean last longer.all my dirty pieces broke.lol I lost the perc ash catcher in the pic cause I neglected it!

Stan G.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61278&pictureid=1459704View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=61278&pictureid=1459704View Image It defeats the purpose of a perc if it's too dirty to work.good thread though.but I like a clean piece.for some reason the pieces I keep clean last longer.all my dirty pieces broke.lol I lost the perc ash catcher in the pic cause I neglected it!
I would rather smoke from clean glass as well, but a little contest to see who has the dirtiest rig, or bong after a month would be kinda fun, don't ya think.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I'm really lazy when it comes to cleaning my bong. It usually looks just as shitty as your's, Brother Nature.:biggrin:

But what i have noticed is that a dirty bong gives you smaller hits, cause the smoke seems to stick on the tar on the walls of the bong more easily than on clean glass.

Brother Nature

Ha, great response Who dat is. I definitely agree a clean piece is the way to smoke, but I can be a little lazy myself. Great piece Shithawk, there's something classy about a clean clear galss bong.

Reminds me of my friend in high schools dad, who used to have the best weed, but his bong was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The water was just like sludge, don't think I ever saw it clean in the 4 years I knew them. Anything smoked out of it just tasted foul as well.

I'd love to do a competition, but I don't have anything decent to give as a prize, maybe some zig-zags?

k-s-p

Veteran
I agree with who dat is and smoke joints mostly. But when I don't want to roll one or several I smoke this bowl I carved from wild cherry. Little hard to clean, whoever designed it was a monkey!

p.s. Freaking HUGE photos but it's too late and I'm too lazy to make them smaller.

picture.php

picture.php

rod58

yeah , i'm a joint guy .i nearly puke when someone offers me a toke from a filthy bong ..
^^ love the pipe though k-s-p ..

shithawk420

Veteran
Im not a fan of wood pipes but that is pretty nice. It would be a nice center piece for my coffee table.

rolandomota

I just cleaned out my pipe a few days ago i couldn't smoke out of it anymore it clogs after a half pound of smoking brick....and i smoke the resin when i have no weed it gets you good. Idgaf what anyone has to say that resin will keep me high for like three days im not sure when i will get more weed i hope seedbay doesn't fuck me because its their fault i cant buy any till next month. I Should have gone with ace too many horror stories here of no seeds arriving.

Pic soon

Borderliner

love the wooden pipe. Got this one recently and has become favorite recycler and this is about as dirty as it gets.:)
Ace seeds nothing but good to say here.

picture.php