What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

problems with "new" clonex and uts rooting

zoo

I've never understood how some people have so much trouble with cloning plants. It really is idiot proof lol I can leave clones in the fridge for 6 weeks and still get them to root

Andyo

Veteran
conditions that effect rooting

conditions that effect rooting

I've never understood how some people have so much trouble with cloning plants. It really is idiot proof lol I can leave clones in the fridge for 6 weeks and still get them to root

1 condition of mother plant
2 temp of leaf zone versus rooting cube zone
3 conditions in propagator
4 light spectrum

Ive had roots through 1.5 inch rockwool cubes in 5 days using clonex
and the same using indole butryic acid @ 0.25%

a leaf temp zone of 15 c /18 c and root zone 23 c/25c is optimum
a dew point cabinet with outside air temp of 10 c/15c ideal
no weaning off humidity needed just put them out under lights begning of dark period

Needing 900 cuttings every 4 wks the above conditions become a factor.A

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
My gels gone all watery cuz of the weather being hot will it be OK to use
If it isn't expired and just liquidy it should be okay, but it won't stick as well to the cutting so if you have some rooting powder as well that might help. If you are really apprehensive try just 1 cutting and give it a few days to make sure. I have heard people store their clonex in the fridge to increase the shelf life and keep it more gelly. Also bumping a really old thread with a question is probably less likely to get a response than just opening a new thread. Good luck!

F

FreeUrMind

Is remo roots any good? I haven't taken cuts yet but plan on doing so.

Latest posts

Latest posts