What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Thread for OG's Old Farts

G

Thanks turtlehead
I just didn't want my home forgotten.
I have been a member of OG also for about 6 years.
But CW is where the heart is.

G

Better and better. I might have forgotten those boobs VBG, maybe you could give us a little peek to jog the.......memory.

Kent, Stoner and everybody else - it is good to see you all. Yes, you too DJ.

Thanks again for the re-welcome Gunny, this helps a lot.

So where is LittleMom?

peace

Hey all,
Thanks Gunny for the thread..good to see all the old faces..
VBG..I don't know if the booby shots will do anything for the Mods here, but you could refresh my memory..getting loder now and I forget easily...LOL
Cap't Skunk..so it's not a good idea to water my plants with bong water and piss all over them...hmmm perhaps that's what I was doing wrong..
Anyways, good to see you all...they might be able to take down a site but our friendship is too strong to be destroyed...love to all...stay safe...

ND

G

Hey everyone :wave:

Nice to see you ND, hope things are good with you and yours.

Please tell me what ya think about the DB since it should be nice and cured?

G

:wave: Yeah, i know the sig says a few posts. :wave:

Good to see everyone parkin their walkers....this is ******* from OG, I migrated here when I saw the writing on the walls (graffiti???) and found out that building up a dozen pages on a grow thread and over 140 in the gallery took less time here than it did just to log on to the old site. Dam shame, too - that needed upgrade prolly woulda got it up to par. :sasmokin:

Anywho, glad to see familiar handles driftin in, welcome to our humble abode and hope to see some of ya stay - U know us old farts hate change! :pointlaug

:wave: Gunns - so damn good to see ya mate, wish it was on different circumstances, bro. :wave:

G

alans around somewheres .....u know lost in his lost world :D

bb ....sheesh take a break if u start another thread they will come again no dought .....

now why the heck don't they have a regular smile around here ....:)

G

I'm busy cooking up some warp drive brownies.

geeee a spare 3 oz,,,,,,,,,, glad to have connections

life is not bad at all

G

Hail,hail, the gangs all here!:biglaugh: or almost!
Hello to all who made the safe migration here.
I joined awhile ago but forgot me password.LOL!
Took an hour to get in...but I did.
& YES! Where IS littemom???

Stoner133

Littlemom must be patiently waiting for Overgrow to come back.

Hopefully one of us has an email address or phone number, I am sure she would appreciate a link or pointer.

F

Father Time

Captain Skunk said:
I needed the break from mentoring anyway.....I was getting tired of telling those kids to quit pissing on their plants and watering them with the bong water!

Good to see everyone settling in.

enjoy!
HAHAHAHAHAHA,
Quality mate, your going to be just fine.. :joint:

would like to say a welcomeing G'day for the Land Down Under to all you fellow old codgers,man it dosn't seem that long ago we where at high school ! :woohoo:

even if it was voar 30 years ago.HAHAHAHA

hope everyone settles in eventually, :joint:
i am honestly sorry about your mis fortune,when you put your heart and soel into something ,only to have it come down around you, it just plain fucking sucks! :badday:

look foward to many new friendships,now if the kids out ther could just leave and never come here again,that would be nice.. thank you. :bat:

it is all a bit to much for a lot of us IC Family members, going from a small country town to a busy city over night,i think we all have a lot of adjusting to do.

You are Kindly welcomed to the IC Family.

Kindest Regards,Father Time. :wave:

Last edited:
G

Littlemom

Littlemom

Stoner133 said:
Littlemom must be patiently waiting for Overgrow to come back.

Hopefully one of us has an email address or phone number, I am sure she would appreciate a link or pointer.

She knows about this place,sent me here:D I have e-mail addy & phone # but not necessary.
dj:wave:

G

...littlemom is here with me, under my coputer desk of course,,,she is really a good hearted woman in love with a good timing man:smoke:

G

:wave: hey ya'll. littlemom and some of the other coffeeshoppers are hanging over at PG. nice to see ya'll, glad i finally found the new OFs place!! :smile:

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey!!! welcome all you old fart OGers
i used to frequent OG ,but found this place more to my liking

hope you enjoy

Latest posts

Latest posts