What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

please help. i'm in orlando florida and I want to join a med club asap

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys .. any ideas how I might get myself a med card and go to a dispensary.. I'm literally dying to have a joint .. I've been here for 2 weeks and I'm clucking ...

help me.. please ..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just had my appointment with a great doctor at the affordable wellness centre Sandy lake centre... got my next appointment on Wednesday then I'm having to wait 30 days for the card to clear and be issued.. medical marijuana patient is what I'm dying for . it's a serious life ambition of mine ..

I'm going back to the UK soon but I'm coming back to close my dad's old bank account and hook up with my family in Miami then I'm going to emigrate to Miami temporally and then it's on to California to buy a serious holiday home .. I'm bringing my mum too.. she needs to move from England and she officially retired a couple of weeks ago.. the time seems right to accomplish this life long dream of having a base in the us

Latest posts

Latest posts