What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Add to the Medical Marijuana Legislation in Minnesota

Skip

Veteran
This was submitted to IC Mag

Today the Minnesota Department of Health held a panel on conditions they are considering to add to the list of accepted medical conditions for cannabis and autism is one brought up. Which can be seen here http://www.health.state.mn.us/topics/cannabis/rulemaking/addconditions.html

They still are accepting public comments for anedotal evidence until September 20th Which can all be sent to Health.Cannabis.AddMedicalCondition@state.mn.us

Please get word out as much as possible because this is the one chance I have and many others in Minnesota to get this added. I have already notified the Autism Society of Minnesota and I have professionals writing their own anedotal evidence to be sent.

phazer

is MN one of the cbd only states? or just no raw flower? looks like some good additions to the acceptance list. More than CO offers i believe from the looks of it.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I hope all goes well for you in the upcoming vote. Our country may have several victories in November. Yet every State has vastly different guidelines. What a shame to only have access to edibles, tinctures and no flowers. Everybody deserves the right to grow their own medicines. Especially if you have ever served our country in any capacity. Peace

Coldlogic

My home state, sadly no flower and only 2 growers allowed in the state. . People could apply for 20k non refundable app. But they did allow more conditions.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope all goes well for you in the upcoming vote. Our country may have several victories in November. Yet every State has vastly different guidelines. What a shame to only have access to edibles, tinctures and no flowers. Everybody deserves the right to grow their own medicines. Especially if you have ever served our country in any capacity. Peace

I don't see how the bold is relevant.
Service with the worlds largets terrorist organization on earth does not make one individual more free than another. Never has, never will.
What a crock of shit!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I saw a guy post on HC a receipt for one gram of rick simpson oil in a syringe and it was $239 and the only thing allowed there that's dabbable they said.

picture.php

talk about ass rape instead of compassion

I saw a guy post on HC a receipt for one gram of rick simpson oil in a syringe and it was $239 and the only thing allowed there that's dabbable they said.

View Image

talk about ass rape instead of compassion

To think MinnMed is cheaper than Leafline. SHit is crazy!!! I help who I can, but there are just too many!:comfort:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
MJPassion, please enjoy your freedom. Men like me provided it. Peace