What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D Cookies

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hello Icmaggers,

in this run I grow a Chem D X Girl scout cookies, at the beginning I grew it in 1,4 L pot, after I change the pot with a 6,5 L. For this grow I use 70 % Atami Kilomix with 25 % Atami coco and 5 % Plagron mega worm.

For the solution I give water with 0,6 ml/l of Starbooster from Aptus and 0,15 ml/l of regulator, to prevent disease I gave Cannacure

16° days of grow :

picture.php

Roots before trasplant :

picture.php

38° days of grow :

picture.php

Seems to like happy ;-)

picture.php

After 3 days of FIM :

picture.php

I'm waiting for comments, advice, critics....

See ya

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Taggin' up. These seeds have been on my radar since I saw OJD made them. Gonna be some fire in this thread.

Cream47

Underground Grower
Nice plants! They look extremely happy and healthy! You want advice? Keep doing whatcha doing!

Hi there goes edro,

Thanks for the advice ;)

:wave:.

Taggin' up. These seeds have been on my radar since I saw OJD made them. Gonna be some fire in this thread.

Hi DoubleTripleOG

I’m fascinating of girl scout cookies, but where I’m from I can’t find forum cut so I search seeds with cross of this genotype, I grew a GSC from BcBd but it wasn’t a cookies perhaps an Og dominant, it was great but not the kind of plant I was looking for.

I hope I’ll live up to your expectations.

subrovka

me too! i wanted to give CSG in 2016 a try, especially the chem D cookies. Looking forward to seeing yours : )

btw, your plant looks healthy af!

Cream47

Underground Grower
@Chops thanks for the visit

@Subrovka I think it’s an interesting cross so stay tuned for the bloom.

Hi Icmaggers,

Just two pictures for an update, nothing special to say she grow healthy and she drink water with Startbosster and Regulator from Aptus, for the moment I don’t give anything else.

Next week I switch with the MH 250W for 8/10 days after that HPS 400W for the bloom.

picture.php

picture.php

See ya :wave:.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
@Chops thanks for the visit

@Subrovka I think it’s an interesting cross so stay tuned for the bloom.

Hi Icmaggers,

Just two pictures for an update, nothing special to say she grow healthy and she drink water with Startbosster and Regulator from Aptus, for the moment I don’t give anything else.

Next week I switch with the MH 250W for 8/10 days after that HPS 400W for the bloom.

View Image

View Image

You definitely tell there's cookie gene's in there, with those long ass petiolies.

Cream47

Underground Grower
I think so, it's a beautiful cookie lady, thanks, if you want photo with another point of view (like POV :biggrin:) tell me.

juzsumguy

me too! i wanted to give CSG in 2016 a try, especially the chem D cookies. Looking forward to seeing yours : )

btw, your plant looks healthy af!

i like ur style. Started doing it right now. Chem D Cookies, SSSDH, Girl Scout Jones, Connoisseur Cookies (also Moonshine's Ghost Train and Amnesia Lemon) have all germinated and been put into coco 2h ago. Fingers crossed they reach above ground.

Nice dude ur a little ahead of me on the Chem's i sure gonna watch this. Maybe i do a grow report this time also on all the CSG Strains.

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi Icmaggers,

update before the switch, four days ago I gave Cannazym from Canna and Carboload from Advanced nutrient, and yesterday just water with PH 6,60

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi Jamie,

today I switch to 12/12, so now I'm waiting to see what kind of beautiful lady she's.

Cream47

Underground Grower
@cosmic welcome an have a seat

After one week of 12/12 with MH 250W, tommorow I'll changing the lamp with HPS 400W, for now I gave two times Sensi grow A+B of Advanced and two times of Piranha of advanced, Cannazym of Canna and Carboload of Advanced.

picture.php

picture.php