What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's happening to my plants?

Gabri

Hello everybody!

Can you help me to understand what's happening to may plants? In like 12 hours they passed from this situation:

MNKpIbj.jpg

to this:

hBlFU5G.jpg

In the beginning I thought was a problem of under watering because the soil was very dry... so I give them a lot of water (1 hour ago more or less).

I did a little bit of research and the symptoms seem more of an overwatered plant (heavy leaves) but how is possible? i didn't water them since they were in the good status this morning.

My configuration is grow box 60x60 with HPS 150W. The plants have more or less 1 month.

Sorry but I cannot figure it out and I'm a little bit worried :( help!!

Gabriele

Wendull C.

Veteran
looks like shock from lack of water. If it was severe it may take a couple hours to get the turgor pressure back.

Gabri

Ok, let's hope... I'll check again in a couple of hours and we'll see.

In the while I post a detail of the upper leaves:

Thank you very much Wendull for the feedback!!

marrdogg

Veteran
Before you start scrogging I would let them recover more you don't want to add stress on top of stress. PEACE!

Gabri

Glad to say that my plants are in good shape again!

dB46sCB.jpg

I'm quite new in this world but, to understand, the initial symptoms of shock for lack of water are the same of over-watering? To understand I just dig a little bit the soil with the finger to understand if it's dry or not?

Thank you very much again for the support! Hoping to be able to help someone else soon!

G.

Gabri

Hihi that's the same thing I thought when I opened the bag! They sold me as scrog net for 60x60 growboxes, indeed it fits perfectly there but the holes are huge!! I'm helping myself with some pins to keep the branches tied to the net trying to give a more "horizontal" shape to the plant... don't know if it's the best solution but seems to work so far.