What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Thank the sweet baby Jeebus I only do this for a hobby as my last cloning attempt was 0 for 20 or so. Trying again......fresh rooting gel. Need to see some roots so I can get my TT and Glue into flower....dammit my schedule is off right now because of this :bashhead:
View Image

what exactly happened?

did they die overnight or slowly?

most of my clone death occurs overnight within the first 3 days and its because i move / shake them too much when watering.

i hope you find the problem.

peace

Asslover

Veteran
How are you hiding 1000w 12/12 from the smart meters? Does the risk of smart meter 12/12 detection not bother you?

Also 1000w just seems like way too much with those starting temperatures.

Myself and my partner are running 4000 watts on 12/12, have been for over a year now without issue. $550+ bills in the summer, but don't you know the utility company is in the electric selling biz so they sure don't mind high usage folks. So long as you pay.
1000 watts?, That will barely show up on the graph, rest easy.

Got bored waiting for stuff to dry, so I busted out the SLR and remembered how to shoot on manual. I'm eye'ing a $400 macro lens just to take budshots.... sigh lol

Super Sweet Tooth Cola Week 8
picture.php

JaJaJaJa

Myself and my partner are running 4000 watts on 12/12, have been for over a year now without issue. $550+ bills in the summer, but don't you know the utility company is in the electric selling biz so they sure don't mind high usage folks. So long as you pay.
1000 watts?, That will barely show up on the graph, rest easy.

I had a bill like that and the power company sent out a rep to snoop around my place. I let him in because I don't grow, I just buy small amounts for personal use. He snooped everywhere and tried to find our "power hog" culprit.

It kinda made me wonder what would happen if I told him "No" though. I've read people claiming they said "No" and they show back up with and officer.

I had a bill like that and the power company sent out a rep to snoop around my place. I let him in because I don't grow, I just buy small amounts for personal use. He snooped everywhere and tried to find our "power hog" culprit.

It kinda made me wonder what would happen if I told him "No" though. I've read people claiming they said "No" and they show back up with and officer.

And I'd tell the officer the same thing, "No entry without a warrant" and that'd be that. $550 isn't a big bill if you keep your house at like 65 in the summer in the south.

Asslover

Veteran

I'd love to know what jurisdiction you're in because high usage alone does not mean anything. And how would they know anyway? They don't have a system that flags high usage, someone doesn't sit behind a computer looking through accounts for high usage. Unless your electrical draw kept blowing the transformer up on the pole...
What was the living situation? Electricity included in the rent or something? Sorry but i've been doing this for over a decade now and can tell you that they ARE NOT monitoring your usage for anything other than as a means to bill you.
Almost weekly on the news they'll be a story about someone getting a ridiculously high electric bill and when they complain (to the utility Co) they're told too bad so sad pay up...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Sorry I have been absent lately. Had A LOT going on lately. My daughter has been in and out of the hospital and running tests to find out what is wrong. So if you have been expecting something from me lately that is the reason for the delay. That and I have been busy trying to get a plan together on coming up with money for treatments and deciding on when and where we are going to move too.

If you were promised a sample of OSA please let me know if you have gotten it yet or not. I was told they were mailed out the Friday before last, so two Fridays ago. So hit me up and let me know so I can raise hell about them not being mailed yet. There is also a Request a Sample Link on the website now, and its available for sale as well. There are also comparison results on the site as well. The comparison with Mills was done by a lab of their choice and the results were hugely in OSA's favor.

Sorry again for the absence and the delay on everything. I will get it handled for sure.

-G/O

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Hey GO was wondering what happened. Please take care of your daughter nothing in this world is more important. Best of luck.

Prayers,
T`P

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
http://www.ocala.com/article/20150626/ARTICLES/150629792

When Brents Harper Bullock was arrested in October 2014 on marijuana cultivation and related charges, local drug agents said he told them he was growing pot for business purposes.

The court case related to those charges is still pending.

But Bullock, 41, of Ocala, was arrested again Thursday, this time by members of the Sheriff’s Office Tactical Investigations Unit, on two counts of marijuana possession with intent to sell and possession of drug paraphernalia. The arrest report this time doesn’t spell out his business motives.

Christina Marie Baker, 30, of Silver Springs Shores, was also arrested, on charges of possession of marijuana with intent, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana less than 20 grams, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, according to a Sheriff’s Office report.

TIU detectives were checking up on Bullock and noticed he frequently visited two places. At one of those locations — 32 Cedar Tree Drive — they noted a bright light, a loud humming noise and water coming from the garage, a Sheriff’s Office report states.

Detectives obtained a search warrant on Wednesday and executed the warrant on Thursday. They reported finding 89 marijuana plants under grow lights — 50 of them in a bedroom and the remaining 39 in the garage. The plants were connected to an automatic watering system.

Before the search, detectives said Bullock entered the house carrying a plastic bag and an empty plastic jug. The plastic jug was found on the kitchen table, the report states. It contained an electronic PH tester and an electric water quality tester.Detectives also seized a number of items from the home, including drug paraphernalia, electronic smoking devices, Ziploc baggies containing marijuana, and pipes, according to the report. They searched Bullock’s vehicle, which was parked in the driveway, and found plastic bucket lids that could be used to hold marijuana plants.

Detectives also went to Bullock’s second location — 13200 SE 115th Ave. — and reported smelling a strong odor of marijuana coming from inside. They obtained another search warrant. Inside, they found 69 marijuana plants in two separate rooms, along with fertilizers, lights and other materials used to grow marijuana plants.

At Bullock’s home, at 415 SE 22nd Ave. in Ocala, detectives reported finding other items used for marijuana cultivation.

Bullock and Baker were arrested and taken to the Marion County Jail.

Baker was released early Friday morning on $13,000 bond, according to jail records. Though she declined to discuss her arrest with the Star-Banner, she said Bullock is a friend of hers and that she plans on hiring an attorney.

Bullock, whose next court date is in July, remained in jail on Friday. He declined an interview request from the Star-Banner.

At the time of his arrest last year, drug agents reported confiscating 161 marijuana plants, along with loose marijuana, a pipe, a bong and a pill crusher containing loose marijuana.

Elizabeth Amanda Baker, identified at the time as Bullock’s girlfriend, was arrested the following month on a warrant for possession of property for the purpose of cultivating marijuana. Drug agents said the 33-year-old woman rented the place where the marijuana was found.

Christina Marie Baker said she is not related to the other woman.

Elizabeth Baker’s court case is also ongoing.
im not to far from marion county.hes sooo fucked.basically he was under surveillance.it said the tiu was checking up on him.HMmm tactical investigation unit. Seen a bright light and heard water .so they were watching him and snooped up to the garage and listened to the water noise s? Translation the tresspassed on the property and went to the garage with out any citizens calling the police.they basically just watched him tresspassed told the magistrate anything and got a warrant.that could of been a shop light in a garage....i frucking hate cops

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
soooo hopefully someone can feed me some knowledge...
got a handful of seeds a while back from a buddy,(no clue what the fuck there.from or what not,lol)....so i was like what the hell,threw them in a paper towel,of course my buddy was telling me they were from some good shit way back...im 39 and hes almost 50,...so they could have possibilities,nevertheless..

i ended up cracking and planting 3 of them...they might 6-8inches in height,been under 18/6mh400,have to chk on actually time they been under MH,but this am when i go in there to take a peek,i see them fully blowing out nuts and flws.?
could theze be some sort of "auto,strain"..?
are they gonna stop growing and just hit FLW mode,with out light schedule change?
ones a full blown male,and the other 2 look lady like,one for sure...heres some pics..what you guys think i should do, i was hopeing to get a clone or 2 from each one in case they were worthy of keeping around..?

Status
Not open for further replies.