What's new

Amethyst Smoke Report

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amethyst

I grew these girls from seed, and I found two very nice yet contrasting phenos, so this will be two smoke reports in one. Here is a little back ground on amethyst before we get started.

Amethyst is a cross of Blackberry Kush x BOG’s Sour Strawberry.

I grew her all organic in smart pots with Happy frog Soil, fox farm organic nutrient line, azos, mykos, and earth juice hi-brix

(Note. This is not the amethyst from Zion botanicals which is sage and sour x gdp)

Breeder: The Farm out of Boulder, Colorado.

Grower: Me

Growing medium: organic soil

Phenotype 1.

Smell: 8
The first thing that came across my mind is “kushy.” This plant really reminds me of classic Afghani. It’s piney, hashy, and skunky with very light berry undertones. Has similarities to northern lights, Pre 98 Bubba Kush, or Las Vegas Purple Kush. Not as strong though.

Look: 9
The buds are frosty and dense. The nug structure is also a lot like Afghanis and other Kush strains.

Taste: 8
The taste is like the smell. Pine and hash. Classic Afghani. These girls were flushed for two weeks, and the hit is clean and smooth.

High: 8
Definitely and Indica high. Considering that this is a cross of two older strains it’s not the most potent strain in comparison to some newer strains, but it is very pleasant and enjoyable. Warm body buzz, couch lock, very relaxing. Decent pain relief. Anti anxiety. Good for sleep. I just smoked a bowl and I don’t even want to get up to go get an ice cream sandwich out of the freezer, but I’m going to do it anyways because I also have the munchies. I’ll be right back.

Ok, I didn’t quite make it to the freezer. I remembered my girlfriend got me donuts and there was one with pink frosting calling my name.

Here are some pictures in two different lightings.

The next pheno will be in my next post.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phenotype 2

Smell: 9
This girl smells delightful. I get sour strawberry, a little bit of blackberries, and a lot of mentholated cherry cough drop.

Look: 9
Super frosty, and got a bit purple for me. Bud structure is just like BOGs sour strawberry.

Taste: 8
It’s almost all cherry cough drop with a little sour on the initial inhalation.

High: 9
This one I smoked the previous night. The high is spacey and up lifting with a decent body buzz. Also helped my anxiety. It’s wasn’t couch lock, but I didn’t want to go for a hike either. Made me want to drive and listen to music with a good beat, roll down the windows and enjoy the cool night air, so that’s what I did.

Here are some pictures. Also in two different lightings.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good enough to smoke lol

Led Zeppelin is the best band do all time

Thanks man, and yes I agree zeppelin is the best band of all time. Later I’ll post a video breaking down why Bonzo was the best drummer ever.

rolandomota

Veteran
Wow an actual smoke report in it's own thread where anyone searching for info on this strain can find it easily instead of it being posted and then it gets lost in those super long threads.
Please more people have to do this I will try hard even if I think the bud sucks to make some of these for the things I'm growing this year

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow an actual smoke report in it's own thread where anyone searching for info on this strain can find it easily instead of it being posted and then it gets lost in those super long threads.
Please more people have to do this I will try hard even if I think the bud sucks to make some of these for the things I'm growing this year

I like doing the old style smoke reports. They’re simple, and straight forward.