What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice card. Love Hunt winning. Cool guy for sure. Not that Lewis is a jerk but being 43 and the underdog, love it. Hunt really showed patience and defense.

I am sure any of those bombs Lewis threw could have rocked or finished Hunt. He kept ducking those bombs and kept his hands up for the kicks to the head. Even checked some kicks.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ross did alright till that knee hit his chin. OUCH! He is still a good fighter but time seems to have marched on past him a bit.

Not sure if the win by Nguyen was a fluke or not. Cutealaba is anything but cute, what a killer.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Broke bum, cant pick a winner to save his life

G `day KD

How much did you bet on the Beast ?
l3nW3J67abvV6nCUg.webp

War Hunto !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

-Ironlion

Hunt hurt him and Lewis became gassed.No Complaint Either.
(end of story) ...Home win for middleearth
Welsh name that is^
Super Samoan ?! Not Kiwi then . Eb?

Meraxes

Veteran
Welsh name that is^

You're Welsh bud, that's cool, red dragon flag right...think Tolkien based Middleearth on Midgard in Nordic mythology. I know there's a lot of Welsh involved in the language the elves spoke though.
I thought we're eventually going to see Beast v Stipe, yet Stipe's got a gas tank, and would be ropeadope, then nail him one. Hope we see Stipe soon, he seems invincible with his intelligence, could be champ for a couple years maybe...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Welsh name that is^

G `day IL

Not sure when he arrived in En Zed .
I know he was in Auckland [ Once Were Warriors territory] when he was a boy . Came to Oz when he was full grown .

Wiki says ;Hunt was born in South Auckland, into a large Samoan family, and was a troubled child eventually leading to two jail terms for violent offending.[8] He had no intention to be a professional fighter until a late night altercation outside a nightclub just after getting out of jail for the second time in Auckland changed the course of his life.[8] The brawl did not last long, and Hunt knocked out multiple people.[9] Sam Marsters, one of the bouncers at the door was impressed by the young man's knockout power and invited him to his gym to take up formal training, and a week later, Hunt won a Muay Thai kickboxing match via knockout.[9] Hunt received a six-pack of beer as a reward for the fight.[8] Later that year Hunt moved to Sydney, Australia (residing in Campbelltown), to train with Alex Tui, and few years later he settled in Liverpool Kickboxing Gym under Maori instructor Hape Ngaranoa.[10]

Brunson got Kelly on the button . Ouch !

Hunt played it smart . I thought the Beast`s leg was gonna give out a few times during the fight . He twisted his ankle backing up on the cage at one stage . And Hunt beckoned him to move fwd away from the cage . Nice sporting gesture . Come to poppa . he he .

Where`s our tipster KD ?.He`s conspicuous in his absence ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

-Ironlion

.... :D

" I'll be back " with some ' Riverting ' Info

Interesting to know,eb. (;
-
P.S
Very Recently i made a thread on tokers den ASKING whats the best Equipment to Edit Youtube Videos ? ... (opposing Judgement'*&^$£'!, has led to deletion) ... just saying...
-
" ahem"
oh...rest my case... ( Really ) ...
All that needs happen is a few ppl see, :yoinks:
and when YOU-masses " witness " all is true . Prepared for THE Different direction.?! Far more than a " Competing" (- nourishing )word thing !!! Sunny jim. ... naa,cloud ' !

Last edited:

JKD

Veteran
Hunt was born in South Auckland NZ, but he is Samoan. Auckland has the largest Polynesian population of any city in the world. Like Elmer said he moved to Oz as an adult. I think he turned pro when he got there.

-Ironlion

Naa ya dont wanna read that shi' man ! This Tousell's gonna be the biggest money making thing in sporting history......And Slick (gr8 defence,etc) mayweather's gonna get WhooOPED within 3. Probably 1 round ! .... Hiss defense will " Shatter " wit' that guy

"Tabloid(Talking Tabloidlol) flung in my face b4 " ... Sign'd & Sealed! Happening in August

Last edited:

Bwanabud

No disrespect,
But see no way CMG can win, other than a punchers chance. He couldn't handle Nate Diaz, and Mayweather is the top dog in the square ring. If it was a street fight, CMG would destroy him, but it's not...ring rules.

I think it's a great payday, but FM will dominate and easily beat Conor...JMHO

-Ironlion

:biggrin: Floyd's not a chance bb ,
He hasnt ,im telling ya ! And there's not any brazillian jujitsu! remember

!!! That WOULD make for some news !!! ... :))) lol. Yer lilol,lol
1st round! Same as I predicted with waldo. In fact I predicted at " some time "pre-fight that CMG ,might take him out ,SOON AS THE BELL GOES-with the first punch ! ... :) WuuU !

Fmj will be hit harder than ever before you see! Senses / feelings are before ' words remember ...

Watch briedis Prescott vs amir khann.
Legs went all wobbly like" :) " .Exact Same Happening.
Accuracy speed n most of all power( imo ). Fmj's 'super good '
But he can't compromise Conors game of "Exceptional" Striking skill ,no way.
:-D
Yur move
JsS ply'n, Madison Square Garden is where they should hold this.
"Statue of Liberty in the background of advertising posters.
:cool: "

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Mr.Lion,
I hope you're right, would love to see FMJ get ko'd....just think his footwork and hand speed will keep CMG at bay. Conor is a good boxer, but not great...certainly not world class(see Diaz fight).

I do think a deciding factor will be the agreed weight class, if CMG can come into the fight at his natural weight...he'll hit like a tank. But Floyd is 49-0 against the best boxers in the world, it's a tough challenge for CMG to win.

Bwanabud

Floyd has big problems with Southpaws, if CMG starts fast and uses his size he might run him over...pretend it's an ugly bar brawl, and he has a chance.

Latest posts

Latest posts