What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When to start spraying Collidial silver

Slipnot

Hey all got a question or few haha
now i have done regular see crosses but i am in a dilemma here have a strain that i want to keep in seed form as well so question is i took clones when does a person start spraying colloidal silver and how often i have 100 percent pure which i will spray @ 50 percent RO mixture or does it matter ??? secondly how often do i spray once a week 2 times 3 times ??? thanks in advance to all who answers
only experienced need apply thanks

Bongstar420

Go get some root aphids...it will be much easier for you then. The only plant I've seen that didn't ever pop bannas with root aphid was 'ACDC'- silver did nothing with respect to anthers as well.

Also, selfing does not preserve your strain. It gives you the opportunity to work on actually preserving it later. Typically, you will need to pop 50 plants to find one like the mother off an S1 unless its a 5th Gen IBL.

Hey all got a question or few haha
now i have done regular see crosses but i am in a dilemma here have a strain that i want to keep in seed form as well so question is i took clones when does a person start spraying colloidal silver and how often i have 100 percent pure which i will spray @ 50 percent RO mixture or does it matter ??? secondly how often do i spray once a week 2 times 3 times ??? thanks in advance to all who answers
only experienced need apply thanks

Slipnot

Go get some root aphids...it will be much easier for you then. The only plant I've seen that didn't ever pop bannas with root aphid was 'ACDC'- silver did nothing with respect to anthers as well.

Also, selfing does not preserve your strain. It gives you the opportunity to work on actually preserving it later. Typically, you will need to pop 50 plants to find one like the mother off an S1 unless its a 5th Gen IBL.

WTF you talking about go get aphids ??
I know We simply can't trust that S1 seeds will result in the same plant. Chances are there that it can, but also that it won't.
But i will take my chances when i have a strain that is a keeper strain . that i would just like to keep also in seed form
of course i will always have the original cut
Guess i can only hope luck is on my side right ???
whos knows maybe in the future R1 is in order after i do a selection and progeny to find the ones that shook out familiar to the mother plant :tiphat: