What's new

Stoked with Earth Juice

Jim Rockford

Veteran
I've been gardening all types of plants from since 1986 and have made soils, gone hydro, have a degree in biology, and have tried about every product out there.

For my med stash I've found the EarthJuice line of nutrients to be my all time favorite. Cost is effective and I'm getting the best results of my life. I follow the recommended schedule pretty closely.

For soil I'm using Roots 707 with some activated carbon, homemade worm castings, sulfer and dolomite to address my crazy pH issues out of the tap.

I've been mixing the nutes a day in advance making a tea with some high phosphorous bat shit as well (1 teaspoon per gallon of tea). The pH after 24 hours and adding the Catalyst right before use seems to always properly adjust the pH.

Plants are finishing a few days faster than Fox Farm, Advanced, or General Hydro nutes. Plants are bigger, frostier than any nute I've ever used, and the nutes flush well giving a really clean not harsh and tasty final product.

My favorite off the shelf nutrient line ever. Kicking total ass for my tomatoes, peppers, and lettuce as well. Plus there aren't a bunch of bullshit food coloring agents in it like other nutrients.

Granger2

Veteran
Hey Jim,
I love EJ, also love your show [Netflix]. I brew EJ so I have complete pH control. I'm growing in coco, and I brew till pH is in the 5.8 to 6.2 range, then apply. Works great. Good luck. -granger

CannaBruh

What Earth Juice lineup would anyone recommend from start to finish in coco? I'm running only on FF grow big 6-4-4, tiger bloom and big bloom.

CannaBruh

@Granger2 do you have a tutorial or know of one for brewing, and what bottles do you brew? I see a lot of different EJ bottles, what is working best for coco for you?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I've been gardening all types of plants from since 1986 and have made soils, gone hydro, have a degree in biology, and have tried about every product out there.

For my med stash I've found the EarthJuice line of nutrients to be my all time favorite. Cost is effective and I'm getting the best results of my life. I follow the recommended schedule pretty closely.

For soil I'm using Roots 707 with some activated carbon, homemade worm castings, sulfer and dolomite to address my crazy pH issues out of the tap.

I've been mixing the nutes a day in advance making a tea with some high phosphorous bat shit as well (1 teaspoon per gallon of tea). The pH after 24 hours and adding the Catalyst right before use seems to always properly adjust the pH.

Plants are finishing a few days faster than Fox Farm, Advanced, or General Hydro nutes. Plants are bigger, frostier than any nute I've ever used, and the nutes flush well giving a really clean not harsh and tasty final product.

My favorite off the shelf nutrient line ever. Kicking total ass for my tomatoes, peppers, and lettuce as well. Plus there aren't a bunch of bullshit food coloring agents in it like other nutrients.
At my organic plot i mix my soil and then use frass,bioflores,and bio boost with great results. i thought about trying EJ but its got bonemeal & blood meal in it and i cant use it bc animals will dig my shit up.

Latest posts

Latest posts