What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Talk About Yo Mama...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ok folks I'm popping my Yo Mama beans from Bodhi Seeds this summer and would LOVE to hear from anyone who has ran the lovely strain. Would also like to see hybrids of it, pics please and any traits to look for in phenos etc. I've searched around a bit and seems pretty rare and there are some hybrids, but damn am I the ONLY one who has Yo Mama beans?

CoCoSativas

Ok folks I'm popping my Yo Mama beans from Bodhi Seeds this summer and would LOVE to hear from anyone who has ran the lovely strain. Would also like to see hybrids of it, pics please and any traits to look for in phenos etc. I've searched around a bit and seems pretty rare and there are some hybrids, but damn am I the ONLY one who has Yo Mama beans?

You could be. Bodhi seeds are very limited releases. Others could be holding theirs or every pack could have been bombed already. Who knows. All packs could have been bought by non forum growers. Lol non forum growers are funny man, alot of them have alot to learn and nowhere to turn to get instant answers

I hope you get your answer. Its too bad theres such little info on rheir seeds. Silver mountain looks like its all me, but the only reciew i read wass it was bland lemon boringness

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea there is lil info but I did find some other folks elsewhere that actually grew it out so I have a lil more knowledge about this lovely strain. Hoping to find a Appalachian pheno with some chemmy funk to it and a fruity frost wand Bodhi says is rare.

budz-m@de-eazy

YO MOMMA

YO MOMMA

attachment.php
attachment.php

All i know about yo momma is that shes not mentioned much and is one of the best strains as far as weight and trichome production.ive only grown twice before and i love growing this strain so far..i havent smoked it yet but in 2 or 3 weeks she'll be harvested and ill be sure to let you know firsthand.
im growing in black label coco and also rockwool . Botanicare nutrients at 1.8 ec and 5.6 ph from a 40 gal res on drain to waste drip system. If you want more pictures or have any questions just let me know.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
View Image View Image

All i know about yo momma is that shes not mentioned much and is one of the best strains as far as weight and trichome production.ive only grown twice before and i love growing this strain so far..i havent smoked it yet but in 2 or 3 weeks she'll be harvested and ill be sure to let you know firsthand.
im growing in black label coco and also rockwool . Botanicare nutrients at 1.8 ec and 5.6 ph from a 40 gal res on drain to waste drip system. If you want more pictures or have any questions just let me know.

Your pics didn't show up! That's good to hear though I'm really looking forward to finding a gem in my pack of seeds. I'd love to see pics and hear about the traits of fav pheno etc :biggrin:

budz-m@de-eazy

picture.php

The first pic and this one are in black label coco/perlite mix...the second is in rockwool cubes placed on rockwool slabs both under the same nutrient drip system.

Latest posts

Latest posts