What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colloidal Silver Project

Siever

Veteran
If it were just into flowering, you could have taken a try for the late flowers. In this case you first have to wait untill a female has male flowers than you'll have to wait untill the seeds are ripe. Again; you can try it out with the last flowers, but if this fails, you'll have useless seeds & f*cked up flowers. It's up to you to decide if it's worth the risk. Kind regards,

Siever

Siever

Veteran
I heard the same. If you look at those flowers, you must be crazy if you want to smake something like that

pinkus

Veteran
might want to extract it though. I have not read the thread but i've been treating a clone from day one of flowering every day. First with 30 ppm straight from a bottle, as things have gone on I'm doing about 100 ppm a day average and I still don't have any male flowers I recon 5 weeks more or less, but I thought (or rather didn't think) that this was a done deal, a given if I just used colloidal silver. Now I just have a freaky clone I'm afraid to smoke LMFAO :noway:

I'll read up and come back later to see what say y'all. :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Siever

Veteran
Pinkus,

you shouldn't have used a 100ppm dose. That's way too high (in my experience).
Next time just use your 30 ppm dose just once (maybe twice) a day. I used 50ppm sometimes twice a day and at the end it was too much: I had male flowers but they died. I had pollen just enough for a couple of seeds.

pinkus

Veteran
i used a whole bottle of 30 ppm once a day for about 2.5 weeks. I'm leaving in two weeks and hope he/she can spew at least a tad before I leave... maybe I'll just shade her for a couple of cycles and see what he/she does.

Thanks Siever ...i may have to try this with sts or gibberellic acid or aspirin or prayer :p

Arf

If you get balls that don't want to open by themselves, how do you know if the pollen is mature enough to cut open manually?

idiit

Veteran
"If you get balls that don't want to open by themselves, how do you know if the pollen is mature enough to cut open manually?"

take a few and open with your dry fingers. look for the magic yellow pollen on your fingers.

Next time just use your 30 ppm dose just once (maybe twice) a day. I used 50ppm sometimes twice a day and at the end it was too much: I had male flowers but they died. I had pollen just enough for a couple of seeds
same thing happened to me. i'm using 30 ppm and if that doesn't work I take a clone I kept back and go 40 ppm.

idiit

Veteran
I'll read up and come back later to see what say y'all pinkus

way too far along. you get your reversal in early stages of flowering in my experience. this is why you start reversing when you start flowering imo.

pinkus

Veteran
way too far along. you get your reversal in early stages of flowering in my experience. this is why you start reversing when you start flowering imo.

the first treatment was the first day in flower, and each subsequent day until about a week ago. About $100 worth of silver on that bitch! :tiphat:

Ymir

10th day spraying colloidal silver at 62 ppm's on UK Cheese branch's on two different pheno's; one shorter and one vigorous. Hope to get pollen and self pollinate just the two branches. (This is an experiment and what happens happens.)

I'm curious what is the source of your UK cheese that you have 2 different phenotypes? I thought all true cheese was clone only and therefor only 1 phenotype.