What's new

Critical mass critical skunk chronic for sog

hi guys
i thank you for your work every day!! 😎
I have three big question wich is the best 💨strain for sog ?
Wich of these have plussss smell 👃?
Wich of these have the best yield ?

Thank you brothers bredeers

Morrison✌️

smokeyla1

I can tell you that critical mass gave me some very nice, potent, fruity buds that would purp up as well below 75 degrees. Think I have some photos... An indica pheno and a sativa pheno

Thank you man, i think i get critical skunk i do sog in hydro system.
I have one grow box 2x2x2 And another one At 2.40x1.20x200.
So my answear is can i take al most 100 mini plants in just one room ? I would get 2400kw hps in one grow box, white do you thinking about ?
Anybody know some guide of grow in hydroponic system, because this is my first grow in hydro

Thank you so much hermani

Morrison 👊👊

Thank you man, i think i get critical skunk i do sog in hydro system.
I have one grow box 2x2x2 And another one At 2.40x1.20x200.
So my answear is can i take al most 100 mini plants in just one room ? I would get 2400kw hps in one grow box, white do you thinking about ?
Anybody know some guide of grow in hydroponic system, because this is my first grow in hydro

Thank you so much hermani

Morrison 👊👊

Hey how'd it go with this SOG? Critical mass get huge?

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Hey how'd it go with this SOG? Critical mass get huge?

- I feel Critical Mass is good for this as well. You need to flower early and tie down a lot in the first 2 to 3 weeks of flowering creating many tops, then let them go straight up and you'll have a massive yield. If you veg them too long you'll have to trim some branches off and shorten them imo, it can get out of control if vegged too long. C99 was another great one for SOG imo, as long as you are aggressively keeping them spread out and short in the early days of flowering.

helios212

Mmm imo. Chronic beats them ... but a good seleted critical mass should do the job aswell :) 2 other options : barneys critical kush ( i lost them mom :( ) and reefermans wakeford ! Wakeford replaced my chronic mom :)
count sweet seeds jack47 in aswell, massive sog results

Last edited:
you guys ever hear of Critical Mass Collective?

Critical Mass Collective Monster Mass Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics: Select Critical Mass X Select Critical
Sex: Feminized.
Outdoor Yield: Approx 900+ G/Per Plant
Indoor Yield: Approx 700-800 G/M2
Outdoor Flowering Period: Mid/End Of September.
Indoor Flowering Period: Approx 45 - 50 Days
Thc: 18-20%

Critical Mass Collective Purple Skunk Mass Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics: Monster Mass x Lavender x Afghani Skunk
Sex: Feminized.
Outdoor Yield: Approx 850 g/Per Plant
Indoor Yield: Approx 600-700 g/m2
Outdoor Flowering Period: Late September/Early October
Indoor Flowering Period: Approx 55-60 Days
THC: 20-22%

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314630

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Neither... Barneys LSD for sea of green or killing fields.

If you go with LSD look for the musky, nutty, lightly skunk pheno.

The strains you are asking about do NOT compare. I ran a sea of green with this pheno and the other half with the true NL #5.

This was in half gallon containers, the NL made a bit of a quarter a piece (6 -9 grams). The LSD made 15-25 gram colas. That is straight from a 4 inch clone with only 2 nodes to 12/12 light cycle. Haven't ever seen anything compare other than Killing Fields.

The potency is mind blowing and bag appeal is crazy beautiful.

Good luck!

Neither... Barneys LSD for sea of green or killing fields.

If you go with LSD look for the musky, nutty, lightly skunk pheno.

The strains you are asking about do NOT compare.
I see that LSD is reported to be both beefy and potent,
Barneys L.S.D Feminised Seeds Specs

Type:Indica dominant
Genetica:
Skunk #1 X Mazar
Yield:
Optimum indoor. 600 g/m2
Indoor Height:
50 - 60 cm
Indoor Flowering Time:
60 to 65 days
Outdoor Harvest Time:
Mid September
THC: 24 %
CBD
:1.3 %

But how do you know that the Critical Mass Collective strains are less potent and/or less heavy yielders than the LSD if you've never tried it? Seems a bit brash to make such an assumption if you've never grown it.

I also wonder what the Critical MAss Collective ladies have for CBD, as it's not listed that I've come across.

I ran a sea of green with this pheno and the other half with the true NL #5.

This was in half gallon containers, the NL made a bit of a quarter a piece (6 -9 grams). The LSD made 15-25 gram colas. That is straight from a 4 inch clone with only 2 nodes to 12/12 light cycle. Haven't ever seen anything compare other than Killing Fields.

The potency is mind blowing and bag appeal is crazy beautiful.

Good luck!
Those are stellar results! Maybe someone should get a few of these beefy types that all claim to not be big duds and compare each of them, e.g. "Big Bud x White Widow", "LSD", "Critical Mass" varieties, and whatever else is reportedly similar with yield and potency.

MountainBudz

I see that LSD is reported to be both beefy and potent,
Barneys L.S.D Feminised Seeds Specs

Type:Indica dominant
Genetica:
Skunk #1 X Mazar
Yield:
Optimum indoor. 600 g/m2
Indoor Height:
50 - 60 cm
Indoor Flowering Time:
60 to 65 days
Outdoor Harvest Time:
Mid September
THC: 24 %
CBD
:1.3 %

But how do you know that the Critical Mass Collective strains are less potent and/or less heavy yielders than the LSD if you've never tried it? Seems a bit brash to make such an assumption if you've never grown it.

I also wonder what the Critical MAss Collective ladies have for CBD, as it's not listed that I've come across.

Those are stellar results! Maybe someone should get a few of these beefy types that all claim to not be big duds and compare each of them, e.g. "Big Bud x White Widow", "LSD", "Critical Mass" varieties, and whatever else is reportedly similar with yield and potency.

Sorry for not stating, I have grown critical mass... Along with critical plus and a few more criticals. None compared to the lsd in the yield nor potency department.

But however, YOUR results may vary.

MountainBudz

Another thing I would like to add to anyone curious about sea of green, is if yield is your main priority, then you will most definitely find a larger yield in Sativa dominate hybrid strains.

I promise you that you will never have an indica dominate strain yield like a sativa dominate strain in a sea of green. I have tried many years and ran a few tests (sorry I don't have any pictures).

Sometimes you might get lucky and find an indica dominate strain that yields very well and has quicker turn around in a SOG setup, but that is rare.

This is especially important if you are planning to run the SOG 12/12 from clone or seed. Indicas tend to have denser nuggets and much branchier whereas sativa dominates tend to focus on growing lots of short nodes and long/large single cola buds when started 12/12 early in life.

If you are determined on or if you love indicas and need to run a sea of green with them, run a tad bit larger containers and longer veg than you normally would say with a sativa dom SOG.

When running the sativa SOG, I used to fill my 4x4 tent up with half gallon to one gallon containers straight from clone to 12/12. In return I had huge, long half ounce to full ounce colas.

When running indica SOG, I will use slightly larger containers from 1 1/2 to 3 gallon with maybe a week and a half to two week veg, a little lesser veg from clone than from seed. A longer veg with indicas will give you much larger yields.

I found this out the hard way. After pulling so much weight with the LSD and Killing Fields sog's I decided to run critical plus and hash plant sog in the half gallon containers straight from freshly rooted 4 inch cuts and thrown into 12/12.

It was PITIFUL!... I yielded only a bit over 6 and a half ounces under a 1000 watt setup.

Really set me behind on things and i'll never do it again.

Best of luck on whatever you decide to do, just please keep these notes in your mind. It will help you, I had never pulled anything under a pound per run no matter what style (SOG, Scrog, LST) than I did with that particular sog I just told you about. I was used to pulling 17 to 26 ounces easily and 6 and a half hurt like a bite to the testes my friend.

MountainBudz

Some other strains I had good results with running a sea of green was SLH, a local cut of sour diesel and AK 47.

But even though I am recommending you LSD and Killing Fields, it really is all pheno dependent. However, I have never ran a killing fields seed that wasn't a huge yielder with sea of green.

I had one pheno of LSD (smelled like lemons and skunk, sort of pinesol background) did not yield all that well, even though it was very potent.

Another pheno I had hermied from the get go sadly and the growth on it was amazing till she showed balls.

Another thing I would like to add to anyone curious about sea of green, is if yield is your main priority, then you will most definitely find a larger yield in Sativa dominate hybrid strains.

I promise you that you will never have an indica dominate strain yield like a sativa dominate strain in a sea of green. I have tried many years and ran a few tests (sorry I don't have any pictures).

Thanks for your thorough response. It's excellent knowing you have so much experience with a variety of strains.

When you say Sativa dom, do you mean like 70% sativa, or closer to like 55% sativa?

My situation is that I want to run a vertical setup, so height is an issue for me since I'll have more plants clustered together while taking into consideration both width and height. I can't have a sativa dom stretching like crazy and blocking out the plant growing above it, see what I mean?
That's why I'm trying to favor faster growing and **potentially** heavier producing indica doms, but they'll be hybrids anyways.