What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Ape (Grape Ape x Super Haze)

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Grape Ape x Super Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Grape Ape was a cut a friend has grown for about 7+ years now. This was crossed with Dutch Passion Super Haze. The father was a very indica dominant plant. Biggest male flower clusters I've ever seen, and the offspring have all been great (also crossed with chemdog, super dog, and crossed with agent orange).

The result is the keeper of 3 seen female plants. The other two phenos were much shorter, had bigger yield/buds, had a great smell, but were flat on flavor.

This one pictured is very flavorful. Sweet grape candy or lemon grape soda is the common review. The buzz is very indica on this one. It was the most hazy in structure/smell, but hits like a high CBD plant. Surprising amount of couch lock in her.

I cut her down at 56 days.

O.G.#1

Sup JR! Looking good brother, certainly a nice cross! Keep up the good work dude, good seeing you back on the boards too!

RulaTone

Veteran
She is so elegant!
Terpene profile and effect are interesting and so is the short flo time.

Jim Rockford

Veteran
CannaMoose - no trimmed pics, I took these pics a couple months ago and she's been all used up. A friend (the one that had the Grape Ape) cut is still running her. I prefer something more Sativa in final product and let her go. She was a beautiful and and easy lady to grow.

Croptober

That looks dank. I just found out we have one of these outdoors hopefully it looks like that when its done lol.