What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hormones : Gonna need lots of help with this one!!

mrrangz

hormone usage starts from day1 cut. i do a 30 min drench on the cuts. dosage depends on the strain.

Ive noticed plants have 3 stages of growth.

As soon as the plants root they try producing more roots to acquire water/nutes.

Second they start building their leaf structure to acquire light.

Third the shoots start stretching to get ready to reproduce.

You can start with a auxin for quicker rooting results.
You can start with a cytokinin for a thicker root ball.

i carry this mix to the last 2 weeks of flower and what you get is a nice overall product.

I have also noticed nutrients make a big difference with hormones and i would suggest keeping a low profile on nutes rather then high.

as far as how my hormone ratio goes i suggest you experiment yourself.

I made this hormones consisting of a 1:1:1 auxin-cytokinin-tria on a sativa hybrid. I applied this mix to another strain and it did not work.

some strains uptake hormones better thru the roots vs via leaves.

Look at your fav strain and see how you can change its architecture.

And if you feel like being wild i heard DA-6 works as colchicine as it relates cell division , developing a nucleus with double the chromosome number.

i hope i lended some help, if i didn't explain myself right let me know. i have the tendency of not explaining things right.

is this thread for all plant growth stimulants and hormones? if so.

Has anyone used Methyl Jasmonate before? anybody care to share experience with it. I only want people who have used it to comment, observational data only if possible, I also welcome hypothetical's on the questions though.

1. Did it help with terpene stimulation.
2. Did it help with trichome formation.
2. Did it make your Cannabis tasteless or taste better.
3. Did it make you Cannabis smell more so than what it would have.
4. If you used Methyl Jasmonate while the bud was still forming did it stop or slow down the bud from growing.
5. How much did you use.
6. Was there any synergies with methyl Jasmonate that are worth mentioning, besides (GA3).

What do you guys think?

Peace.

Shaggy what is your plants hormone cycles? how many days in between before you can dose another lot of Hormones?

A few brews ahead shaggy :) haha great minds thin alike

A few brews ahead shaggy :) haha great minds thin alike

:hijacked: :off2:
, :party: Bring the hormone party over to my thread Gents first one is on me :friends:

how bout a cyber cone! :rasta:

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Cannabis grows so voraciously on her own, you don't need to play with hormones to unlock her potential.... just focus on dialing in your environment; coupled with quality genetics and she'll give you all you could ever need.

-Chimera
Humans thinking if a little is good, more is better!