What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official Boxing Thread

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Dude! That’s going to be an insane fight! I think Crawford is going to smoke him but I love a good underdog and Horn is no bum.

I’m waiting to see now what happens with Canelo and whether or not he’s going to receive a ban. He’s already temporarily suspended after he popped for clen. Been looking forward to Canelo vs GGG for a while.

Real talk though... what do you fellas think about Joshua vs Parker this weekend? I see AJ knocking out Parker in round 6-9, but my love for a good underdog makes me want to see a surprise upset where Parker wins. Both guys are world class, but AJ is a next level athlete.

I think Crawfords' size and strength will surprise a lot of people in this fight. He grew up wrestling and boxing so I think his strength is underestimated.

Hell, MGM is handing out full refunds for Canelo vs GGG 2. It's not looking good for that fight. Im kind of torn on it now anyway.

I think AJ is just going to be too big for Parker. When AJ lands on him it won't be pretty. You're a lil more optimistic than I am. I give Parker 5 or 6 rounds and the ref will stop it. If this dude doesn't fight Wilder next I'm done supporting him.

N

NBE One !

Starts at 6pm tomorrow , from Cardiff (12-1pm ET)

[YOUTUBEIF]5sYzqckh8VY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Ps
18m
(Edit. Np, initial link copied had ya watching 18m of Promo)
5hr Defisite no !? We've recently gone fwd an hour

Pf... Lol

Joshua's not on until 11 EU Time. https://www.sportstream.tv/ - Select other
( https://www.vipbox.me/boxing )

Edit
( 12 rnds & no KO = " DISASTER! " ) Lol.
Edit
" Hi Az' , Still a nice Event. (;

Last edited:

Kaskadian

Veteran

2pm for us east coast cats. I'm ready!

I can’t wait! I think AJ has this in the bag, but I’m still hoping Parker takes it. I like both fighters but I want to see how the heavyweight scene shifts from an upset line this.

Good luck to the both of em’!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Did you all watch the fight? I saw it, but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. I'll give it a little time before we BS about this match.

Cheers

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Did you all watch the fight? I saw it, but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. I'll give it a little time before we BS about this match.

Cheers

Wow! Completely not what I was expecting. That was kind of a snooze fest. I'm not too sure AJ could beat Ortiz if he fights like that. I had it close...7/5 AJ or a draw. Idk wtf the judges were watching.

Kaskadian

Veteran
Wow! Completely not what I was expecting. That was kind of a snooze fest. I'm not too sure AJ could beat Ortiz if he fights like that. I had it close...7/5 AJ or a draw. Idk wtf the judges were watching.

I agree 100%! I had AJ+2 at 6/4 with two rounds a draw. I don't agree with the judges scorecards that each had AJ winning by some massive margin of 6-7 rounds. I still saw AJ win that fight, but it wasn't by much. Ortiz would have smoked either one of those guys based on the performance I saw last night. As you put it bro... a real snooze fest.

If nothing else this really hypes up AJ/Wilder. Wilder also said he would fight Dillion Whyte if Hearn includes AJ in the contract or if Whyte beats Luis Ortiz. I don't see Whyte beating Ortiz anytime soon.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
I agree 100%! I had AJ+2 at 6/4 with two rounds a draw. I don't agree with the judges scorecards that each had AJ winning by some massive margin of 6-7 rounds. I still saw AJ win that fight, but it wasn't by much. Ortiz would have smoked either one of those guys based on the performance I saw last night. As you put it bro... a real snooze fest.

If nothing else this really hypes up AJ/Wilder. Wilder also said he would fight Dillion Whyte if Hearn includes AJ in the contract or if Whyte beats Luis Ortiz. I don't see Whyte beating Ortiz anytime soon.
Scorecards were crazy but I guess we should expect that these days lol. I'd like to see Whyte vs Parker or Ortiz. Wilder would kill that dude.

Just saw Wilder is willing to do 60/40 in AJs' favor and go to Wembley to fight him. Now, let's just hope Hearn will accept so we can see the fight everyone wants to see.

Manny Pacquiao is fighting Lucas Matthysse in his return fight, without Roach in his corner. Should be a great fight.

Looks like Canelo vs GGG 2 isn't going to happen. Canelo is sending sparring partners home. I say GGG fights BJS for his strap.

Thoughts on Mayweather jr talking about doing MMA? I think he's going to get embarrassed if he tries it.

B

Bird~friend

Not a Boxing Issue

Cannot leave Msg
T'ought you were Yard Dog for Quite a while e'rick.

Just Saying